[Radical Suggestion] Nerf Skyknightside

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by UberNoob1337101, May 7, 2016.

1. Kumaro

Haha no idea i do agree that the skyguard does not need faster kill speed. Personally i just want better sustain for it since the reload is what ruins it most of the time for me.
    The big problem is that the SG right now is like waving away flies from a dung pile. They just come back and won't back of unless you get enough damage in and if there is more then one you often find your self cursing because the weird amount of munitions before reload is wonky. XP is nice but will never compete with fun game play. And frankly current Skyguard is not fun game play it's camping a section of air above your for 20 minutes and maybe you will get a kill or two unless the sky noobs are mass pulling. And ESF's will ignore you for as long as possible before pulling away which is even more annoying. Now if one could sustain the air fire for a longer period time which would give the skyguard better sustain against large targets but also against several small ones.
  2. Insignus

Eh. I agree the Magaizine size isn't always up to snuff, but that wouldn't necessarily increase your performance against small targets ,because they're more able to dodge in and out of cover.
  3. Kumaro

Yes but i won't be useless or lose my chances to immediately engage the next target and know i have enough rounds to possibly take it down. Rather then to just with a sigh of patience reload because trying to shoot the first target wasted enough rounds to ruin my chances with the next one or to have enough ammo to harass a target even at longer range because of longer firing times before reload. If the skyguard remains a deterrence vehicle it needs to at least have the ability to sustain that deterrence for a longer period of time. I mean how often does one waste the resources for a skyguard against one ESF in the area??
    And not only that but the Ammo expansion alone will allow the Skyguard to scare of or even kill smaller ground targets more efficiently without the need of changing anything else as they are now.
    And you keep the skill ceiling on it as well while at the same time not ruining it for the pilots in the air.