Please reboot Connery

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lazaruz, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Seaker Drone

common guys... we have lost all of our recourses now.
  2. sockeye101

Waterson just had the same thing happen, at the very end of an alert!!!
  3. Pyrode

Hi, I get this too. I removed the 3D vision thing from nvidia and now it's doing it but only for about 20seconds at a time (it was doing it for minutes on end...). Though it may have caused another issue as the reason i'm here is the game just crashed after desyncing.

Come on guys, i really shouldn't have to mess about with my clock speeds just to fit one game.
  4. Lazaruz

Someone mind telling me why this thread had it's title changed (doesn't describe the problem anymore) and got merged with a thread detailing a server specific problem? Although the problems are similar, I and others have been having this issue every play session since PU01 on different servers (months ago, thread started November 17th), not just today or yesterday.

I just bumped this thread yesterday, because I came back from a break and saw that the problem still exists... My original thread had nothing to do with Connery specifically, or flying/frozen characters for that matter. As you can probably see from the 3 videos I have provided about the bug in this thread.
  5. MyPS2

I have noticed since the last update the I can keep from desyncing by spotting enemies'. I have found that If I am somewhat inactive for a time is when the desync shows up most. If I notice it starting I just start spotting and it goes away. I hope this helps others.
    Please post back!

wrong thread no clue how. I was not in this one....
    now every time I try and click this thread Desync/no damage bug is back...
    Redirect it brings me to this one...
  6. WMDeath

Can we have a range of when the server is going to be unlocked and ready? Thanks