Please reboot Connery

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lazaruz, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

We're looking into this and trying to resolve it as quickly as we can.
  2. -GLC-

Still having issues post-reboot. Flying infantry, vehicles frozen in place, etc.
    • Up x 1
  3. Uyrisel

Please do something quick because this is so ridiculous. Invisible people, people air running ect.
  4. Kirdra

It is still broken after it was restarted.
  5. CactusLynx

Just bring it down for maintenance again.
  6. blueangleofdeath

Please try deleting your useroptions file and then restart the game. Please note you will need to reset all your settings but it does fix everything.
  7. Snipe-yo-face-yall

Is there an ETA of when it will be fixed? Thanks for working on it SOE. ;)
  8. Jaybo H

It won't in this instance.
  9. blueangleofdeath

The servers are locked at the moment. Trust me it works. I did it and people were killing each other and capping. They were also moving normally without flying in mid air.

EDIT the servers seem to be unlocked again.
  10. Jaybo H

Flying vehicles and invisible enemies are not the result of your useroptions.ini file - period. I know that everyone posts that same advice for every fix under the sun, but it won't affect the issues Connery was having which is the entire point of this thread.
  11. kthor

Free kills if you know where to hide or use this moment to your advantage
  12. kthor

when all else fails - Reboot!
  13. Luperza Community Manager

No ETA! Sorry. We've had to reset the server a few times, which I'm sure you're all aware of, but we're working on it as quickly as we can. Thanks again for your patience.
  14. Shadowyc

Mind detailing the problem for those of us who haven't been on in a while? :p I wanted to get back into playing again, 15 minutes later, server needed restarting. lol Didn't live long enough to notice anything exceedingly odd.
  15. Luperza Community Manager

Some people may notice issues, others not. I cannot provide details, but it has to do with issues where people are seeing others floating and walking in the sky or de-synced as people have worded it, etc. ;)
    • Up x 1
  16. Shadowyc

:p It's fine on the lack of totally specific details. Hopefully it's fixed for those people and not something worse.
  17. Blarg20011

Wow, whole area around Eisa (and possibly further) just deconned at the same time. Every person in my platoon and at least some of the blues and purples were talking about it. Also, not sure whether this is related, but yesterday I had 60 fps at the gate, now I have 25. only thing that's changed is I got a new keyboard.
  18. Lazaruz

19. Uyrisel

Keep getting disconnected over and over since the restart. Time differs but I know this isn't just happening to me. Happened 5 times so far while on Indar.
  20. tost

Same thing happening here and for the rest in my platoon.