please for the love of god remove weapons lock OR freindly fire

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nogrim313, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Adjuchas

2. Adjuchas

What does that have to do with anything? If the guy runs in front of me whilst I'm ADS firing then he's going to get hit a few times.
    • Up x 1
  3. Adjuchas

From my experience, AoE bombers care little about friendlies in their quest for XP. It's not infantry that decide where friendly explosions will occur. Most tower attacks will see the outside ledges of the tower turned into no-go zones for infantry because of the shelling. The shelling will not stop because a friendly decides to catch some shells with his mouth.
    As for cheesy tactics, I'd say that logging in on the enemy faction using another account to TK someone who is obstructing your progress is far cheesier than firing into a group of friendlies.
  4. ComradeHavoc

5. Adjuchas

Explosive spam is going to happen, and it's the people who are on the receiving end that get punished for it. As for whose problem it is, I'd say it's the problem of the person being sent back to the spawn room.
  6. Konfuzfanten

Yes, ppl spam explosive right now, then imagine how it would be if everyone and their mother did it all the time. the game would become unplayable.
  7. SirBurning

Stop firing, check your fire

even if people run into you.
    I haven´t been weapon locked since beta lol
  8. Some1

I've been locked a total of one time sensese beta and only because I was blowing up some people's turrets at the sanctuary that they were blocking the doors with in the spawn room.