[Suggestion] PlanetSide 2 Turkey Flag Decal add

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JackSparrov, Jul 16, 2017.

1. TigerPunchTURK

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  2. yasinzz

im planetside 2 fan since 2012 i just completely stopped playing other fps games like bf or kind of games that similar to bf.
    well as a turkish , its certain and obvious we deserve our flag in game

i will be proud to see turkish on my armor , literally worth topic for this forum.
    • Up x 2
  3. yasinzz

im planetside 2 fan since 2012 i just completely stopped playing other fps games like bf or kind of games that similar to bf.
    well as a turkish , its certain and obvious we deserve our flag in game

i will be proud to see turkish on my armor , literally worth topic for this forum.
    • Up x 1
  4. JackSparrov

Good and Lovely Turkish Flag...
    • Up x 2
  5. ISIpadé

[IMG]

We want this flag to be equitable and important to be fair
    • Up x 1
  6. Insignus

This is well and good, but I refer you to my previous comments about actualizing your request.
  7. FateJH

Every time I see the star and crescent, it makes me anxious. The star is always positioned on its side such that the height of the arms across the center looks like it wants to reach across the gap of the crescent's pincers. But it's not positioned between the pincers and it's not tall enough anyway.

Does anyone else understand this frustration?
  8. JackSparrov

9. Turktrky

Biz Yılmayız Yılmayacağız Çünkü Biz TÜRKÜZ!
    (Birazda Siz Çevirin)
  10. Turktrky

11. AnGReL

12. T4keru

13. LordKrelas

A more effective action would be to use the reddit for this kind of request - Ensuring it's at the top here, is useless.
    Rather than be easily miss-translated here, cause \ deal with chaos, and achieve literally nothing of course in addition to that.
  14. Insignus

As long as no one posts a Sabaton link anywhere near this thread, chaos should not ensue.
    • Up x 1
  15. Tahaberkk

16. Racheengel

enjoy ps2 while you can, your president is on track to copy northkorea and ban the internet (cuz there are evil ppl out there who dare to report actual facts)
    • Up x 1
  17. JackSparrov

No more needed! We will continue to play on the planetside 2.

But all there is country flag our turkish do not flag, really injustice....
  18. Turktrky

Böyle bir oyuna TÜRK BAYRAĞINI getirmek çok zor bir iş olmadığını herkes biliyor ama başaramıyorsanız bunu yapmayı PLANETSİDE 2 SATIN bizde sizden kurtulalım. Eğer satmıyorsanızda bu oyuna TÜRKİYE BAYRAĞI GELECEK YETKİLİ KİŞİLER...
  19. JackSparrov

We hope
  20. Pikachu

Turkpanzer
    [IMG]