[Suggestion] PlanetSide 2 Turkey Flag Decal add

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JackSparrov, Jul 16, 2017.

1. JackSparrov

PlanetSide 2 Turk Player in game too much. You but PlanetSide 2 Team Turk players not supported realy injustice
    PlanetSide 2 in game we are Turk players support we gave. Please now it is your turn!

PlanetSide 2 Turk Outfit 57 ALAY KOMUTANLIGI Miller Server New Conglomerate Since 2012. playing

Forum: http://www.alaync.ml/forum/
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCufxGET2noqc7nPcdtLD8lA?sub_confirmation=1
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/planetside2.alay/

From your planetside 2 team outfit, armor, vehicle TURKEY Flag Decal Add.
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. HeLlxXx

There are too muh Turkish players playing PlanetSide 2
    You are not supporting our language and also there are no decals like our outfit logo below or any Turkish flag
    We are playing since 2012 called 57 ALAY KOMUTANLIGI in Miller Server (New Conglomerate) which full of Turkish players .
    Please help us and put at least out national flag in your decals
    • Up x 3
  3. YLDRMHan

Allright i didn't understand much but i'm also turkish player in miller server and i really want to see a Turkish flag decal in this game.
    I'm playing this game since 2012 (https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428016813493462225) and this game is supported Turkish language before but not now.We want a new decal from you DEV TEAM, i think it's not take too much time to add a flag decal ??
    • Up x 3
  4. T4keru

I am a Turkish player. I've been playing this game since 2015. If you are a turkish flag in this game, you are happy that we are Turkish actors. 57 ALAY KOMUTANLIĞI is full of turkish actors. Please help us and at least remove your flag. We sincerely thank you in advance
    • Up x 3
  5. TigerPunchTURK

We're almost online everyday. Building bases, attacking player made bases, capturing bases, driving lib, reaver, vanguard etc. We are here, in the Planetside2. Please, we want our flag like other nation.

Türk bayrağı gelmeli, bu oyunda bizde varız..
    • Up x 3
  6. JackSparrov

Aynen Öyle Bizde Türk Oyuncular Olarak Bizimde Türk Bayrağı İstemeye Hakkımız Var. Diğer Ülkelerin Bayrakları var bi bizim bayrağımız yok gerçekten haksızlık.
    • Up x 2
  7. OldMaster80

Some flags are not in the game because they are protected by copyright. Turkish flag is probably one of those.
    • Up x 1
  8. T4keru

I am a Turkish player. I've been playing this game since 2015. If you are a turkish flag in this game, you are happy that we are Turkish actors. 57 ALAY KOMUTANLIĞI is full of turkish actors. Please help us and at least remove your flag. We sincerely thank you in advance
    • Up x 2
  9. JackSparrov

very absurd
    • Up x 1
  10. Ankaralı

PlanetSide 2 playing since 2013. Please Turkish Flag Armor Decal Add.
    • Up x 2
  11. Ankaralı

Oyuna türk bayrağı getirin allah aşkına oyunda kaç tane türk var biliyonuzmu benim gibi bu oyunu seven çok türk var.
    • Up x 2
  12. Gorkemq

I'm playing this huge game for 2 years and i love this game in every way.Sometimes, players are lost in chaos -i love this- as outfit. And most of outfits are taking recruits based nationality. And sometimes patriotism is fun when players roleplaying with ourselves.Recreating historical chaos is also fun (but lore-friendly of course).We dominantly capture some of regions and enemy outfit captures again. Endless war is in the game! So we hopefully would like to see Turkish flag in game. Thank you!
    • Up x 1
  13. FateJH

I came here for a decal with a turkey on it ...
    • Up x 3
  14. JackSparrov

PlanetSide 2 Turkish decal flag deserve......
  15. YLDRMHan

Yea turkey joke ... they don't even know why that animal called like that...
    POOR GUYS.
    • Up x 2
  16. FateJH

Misidentification of the birds, incorrectly relating them to a type of fowl usually procured from merchants from middle eastern parts of the Brirish trade empire and hence associating them with the affectionate name given to those traders - "Turkey merchants."
    • Up x 3
  17. ObiVanuKenobi

Top kek. Is google translate really this bad?
    • Up x 6
  18. CutieG

Yes.
    This is why I always feel completely baffled when I see Americans hype some new translation tool. They are all complete and utter ***, across the entire board. But they are made by monolingual Americans, so the guys who make them aren't even aware of the issues.
    I remember the Skype real time translation thing, which they first showcased with ridiculously bad German/English translations. I guess they realized their mistake when they removed the German translation for the initial release.

Seriously, anyone bilingual with two braincells will tell you that datamining localized versions of books and articles will give you ****-all in terms of worthwhile data for actual translations.
    • Up x 2
  19. JackSparrov

Adamlar Anca Laga Luga Yapsın Boş gezenin boş kalfası buradan çevir bakalım google dan nasıl çevirecek önce sizler saygı gösterin ki biz size saygılı olalım
    • Up x 1
  20. Lord_Avatar

Ok, so... What gives?
    • Up x 1