[Suggestion] PlanetSide 2 Turkey Flag Decal add

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JackSparrov, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Turktrky

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. Kristan

Time to remove kebab.

[IMG]
  3. BrbImAFK

Screw this idea completely!

Turkey is well on it's way to becoming an autocratic, fundamentalist theocracy, where:
    I could go on, but I think you get the picture.

I find the current state of Turkey quite sad. It used to be a shining light in the Middle East:
    • Turkey was the home of Constantinople (now Istanbul), which contained the Great Library - one of the greatest centres of learning in the old world, and one which saved a massive amount of knowledge during the Dark Ages and could be said to have directly contributed to the Renaissance.
    • It's founder, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, made extraordinary reforms to the country, many of which (e.g. women's rights) significantly predated similar reforms in the Western world.
    • It has massive ecological diversity for a single country, similar to that of a small continent.
    • In a world with something like 200 countries, Turkey holds TWO of the seven wonders of the world!
    In summary... it used to be awesome, now it's a dogturd. There's absolutely no reason to support this kind of backsliding! When they get their shiite in order, then they can have their flag in a game! :p
  4. JackSparrov

Bro Thanks for your views. No! I dont get picture or screenshot. You make thoughts expression, I'm to you hear respect. But all Turk people not as you said. We just request Turkish Flag Decal.
    • Up x 1
  5. ASYNI

Ich finde sowas echt schade, würde mich freuen wenn auch die Türkische Flagge vorhanden währe.
  6. ASYNI

[quote = "BrbImAFK, post: 3474284, member: 17518"] Scheiß auf diese Idee!

The turkey is on the best way , a autokratische , fundamentalistische theokratie to be.
    Ich könnte weitermachen, aber ich denke, Sie verstehen das Bild.

Ich finde den aktuellen Zustand der Türkei ziemlich traurig. Früher war es ein strahlendes Licht im Nahen Osten:
    • Die Türkei war die Heimat von Konstantinopel (heute Istanbul), in der sich die Große Bibliothek befand - eines der größten Lernzentren der alten Welt, und eines der während des Mittelalters eine enorme Menge an Wissen und angeblich direkt dazu beigetragen hat.
    • Der Gründer, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, hat das Land außerordentlich reformiert , von denen viele (z. B. die Rechte der Frauen) wesentlich älter waren als ähnliche Reformen in der westlichen Welt.
    • Es ist eine enorme ökologische Vielfalt für ein einzelnes Land, ähnlich der eines kleinen Kontinents.
    • In einer Welt mit etwa 200 Ländern hält die Türkei ZWEI der sieben Weltwunder!
    Fazit: Früher war es großartig, jetzt ist es ein Dogturd. Es gibt absolut keinen Grund, diese Art des Rückfalls zu unterstützen! Wenn sie ihre Scheiße in Ordnung bringen, können sie ihre Flagge in einem Spiel haben! : p [/ Zitat]

Das man sowas hier im Spiel mitbringt kann ich absolut nicht nachvollziehen.