Planetside 2 memberships

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarge From Wackbag

X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already have a year membership and am ready to drop $300 for a TRIPLE or QUAD SC Buy-in. Just waiting for the chance.

Suggestion: Give the Year-subs a better deal with the Sony Cash. It will not only get more YEAR SUBS gong...it will also keep people invested and PLAYING with the money they've already paid. Although I've already spent $100 for the membership, I'm holding off on spending any more. You guys and gals have sense; make the right call.

For the time being...Another triple SC would be nice again, since I missed the first one.

Great game, nonetheless.
  2. Sarge From Wackbag

3. Amodin

I will consider the subscription once SOE considers taking the hackers a bit more seriously. The blatant ones that are reported daily are still in game. Ones that have been hacking in the past are back in game.

Put some GMs in the game, be more visible on the servers like we know you can be, instead of only coming on with advertisements globally about UAVs. You don't need to advertise your presence, you need to advertise your actions.
  4. Sarge From Wackbag

Well put.
  5. Sarge From Wackbag

6. C0L0NELH0GAN

When will the 500 SC added to our accounts? It's the 2nd of February and no added 500SC?!
  7. atPCto

Some people are born with a silver spoon in their mouth.others cant afford a single dime for online games on top of the internet connection fees they are paying. That is why Xbox and PS3 still have larger communities of gaming knowing that you pay once and once only without having hidden costs where a player is so increasingly sucked in right from the beginning. It a little like teaching someone how to gamble their money on insignificant rewards where the return is enticing enough to bleed their pockets dry.

I take no prisoners in this world if you cant do the job right you are not on my books for any kind of support - In other words I blacklist the likes of Sony for ripping off the computer gaming community with games that cost far more to play than the likes of most other MMO's of similar proportion. If you think I'm loopy that just shows how switch off to the real world you have become. To a greater extent your game probably wont survive any extended period because you don't support those who are the majority of players who like myself pay bills and live in an ever increasing costly environment that is certainly not getting cheaper. If you want my opinion - the group who goes out on the limb to produce a game that is free to play without strings attached will have a greater audience than any other game overnight. How you manage to pay for its production is a matter for people to develop better ways of marketing products that can be supported by other means. And what I mean by this is sponsorship.
  8. -WHeaties

Hi, I just bought the 3 month membership (recurring) but my status in game is still copper. Does it go up over the months, because I read somewhere that you get the 3 month tier immediately.
  9. MisterBond

I have a six month membership, and its putting me in copper status

I bought the six month membership in game launch
  10. Flare

I'm having the exact same issue. I paid for a year, whats up with that?
  11. Gofast

Same.
  12. vsor

Same
  13. RoosterNE

I purchased a 1 year sub for both my son and I. It is a recurring subscription (will renew 11/20/2013) - We have not gotten the monthly 500 SC at all.

What gives??
  14. Rivler

I have purchased the 6mo membership to get the 50% boost right away but i still got 25% and i got copper status on membership... What gives indeed? i hope i get my station cash :/
  15. Gary

They have a warning up on the launcher that the Loyality levels are currently not working correctly. When in game push tab and check your benefits that way, If they are still not correct then open a ticket and they will get to the bottom of it.

You get no warning of the 500SC being deposited into your account, You need to keep an eye out for it yourself. However if you feel you have not recieved the station cash open a ticket and once again they will get to the bottom of it.

Firstly you should ensure you have it set to automatically renew, This is what you are given the station cash for. If you purchase 12 months and don't leave renewal active you are not entitled to any station cash since it is a bonus for letting them keep your details and automatically renew the subscription.
  16. liquidthoughtlt

PAYPAL YOU ****** MUSTARD SMEARING *** WRANGLERS. I"VE BEEN AT THIS FOR 3 DAYS! YOU WANT MY GOD DAMN MONEY OR WHAT. Sick of company's pulling this ****. I love the game, I want to support the devs. I want more Planetside 2 but I cant buy a membership cause the ******* monkeys in charge are drooling on them selfs.
    NO MEMBERSHIP CARDS
    NO PAYPAL
    NO DEBIT
    CANT PAY MEMBERSHIP WITH STATION CASH
    Can I drive over and hand you guys cash? What do you want for me?!
    lol.. glad i got that out.. needed to vent.
    • Up x 2
  17. liquidthoughtlt

Just so EVERYONE knows out there.
    They..
    DO NOT take station cash for membership
    DO NOT take any game card for membership even tho they say they do you will buy the card when you enter it it will ask you if you want to use it for member or take the station cash but it ONLY works for the SC. Member button fails.
    DO NOT take paypal
    I tried 3 debit cards that work as credit as well. Didnt work. If you try more then 3-4 times SOE will block you for 24 hours. Also banks dont like SOE and will lock them out.
    • Up x 2
  18. vanhoe0

Yup, this one also applies to me. Apparently my bank seems to dislike the idea of recurring subscription because it might lead to scam sites exploiting this option. Welp, back to CS:GO....
    • Up x 1
  19. Adept

As far as I understand - but correct me if I'm wrong - there are 2 weak points of the CC card billing system used by SOE:
    #1: The validation of credit card happens via charging zero amount. This is blocked in some cases.
    #2: SOE wants to setup a recurring transfer issued by you. Needless to say.. this is blocked by a gratifyingly high number of financial institutions.

In both cases SOE seems to have the aim of avoiding getting charged for the transfer costs. From an accountants view those pennies stack up very high, but it looks like those potential loss of customers isn't actually viewed as a parameter.

I've yet to see any official or even informal reasoning from SOE about this topic......

Edited: I've found a topic where it's been claimed by customer support tagged user that other options are looked at. One can only hope!
  20. Cyeberia

I've been trying since game launch to get a subscription. Spent 2 hours on the phone with SOE for them to tell me it's a problem with my card issuer, and 2 hours on the phone with my card company for them to tell me it's SOE. I've tried everything I can to give you guys money, but apparently you just don't want it from me.

It's not that I don't want to subscribe, I still do, but until you fix this problem, I CAN'T! Fix your billing system or offer recurring paypal memberships, since apparently you have no problem with me buying SC with paypal.
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.