Planetside 2 memberships

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nargot

So there isnt a way to subscribe via paypal (europe)?
  2. Inlex

Don't subscribe unless you want your Station Cash to magically disappear and lose your membership in the proccess of asking where the hell your money went to.

Still waiting for a reply, SoE! My SC is still in the hands of god, it seems. Where is my money? Have you eaten it?
  3. Nargot

Appears to be not possible for me anyways..
  4. Attias

hey guys - Quick question if I may - Does anyone know if you can buy a membership via Steam Wallet? I've gone through a couple pages in the thread and didn't see anything so I just thought I'd ask. Many thanks ~ :)
  5. bNy_

Why does it cost so much less for American users?

$14.99 is around 35% less than I had to pay.
  6. TSR AlexS Customer Service

Where are you located?
  7. bNy_

I'm located in Sweden mate, $14.99 is 95 SEK, yet you take 130 SEK for one month premiumship. This is a difference of $5.49 for the same service, which is 25% if I'm not mistaken and quite a lot.
  8. Torok

simple question, my GOLD subscription ended today and if i look at the Subscribe Bar in the Profile it looks like i don't have anymore any ranking, this means that if i'm going to resubscribe now i won't keep my previously earned ranking? so for example, if i'm gonna subscribe one month i won't preserve the last GOLD status and advance to Platinum. but instead i will start over from BRONZE?

somehow i thought i would still retain subscribe Status even if not benefitting from their bonus (giving you atleast 30 days to resub?), this means that you need to renew subscribe before it expires to keep the Status or it's just a visual bug?

because i'm pretty sure 3 months ago when i renewed the subscribe after it ended it still kept my previous subscribe status and earned advanced levels starting from the previous one.

thanks!
  9. GimpyGotcha

Taxes most likely. In the US we don't pay taxes on the internet. And ppl wonder why our budget is messed up ;P
  10. cann0nf0dder

from the faq about membership, if you wait 30 days your member lvl will be erased, if only 29 days you should keep it.
  11. Torok

12. bNy_

It can't be tax related.
  13. Adept

Correct. It's very simple. It costs 15 USD for ppl from USA and 15 EUR for anyone from Europe. If you convert the 15 USD and 15 EUR to SEK, you'll see that the % difference is pretty much the same as the one you've complained about. :cool:

This whole idiotic 'let's use the 1 USD = 1 EUR exchange rate' started when the USA had it's real estate bubble popped and there was a the word spread 'support USD and you support global economy.. and thus your own country'. Something like that.Basically devalue EUR for the sake of USD. No idea if SOE is using some kind of central exchange, thus really supporting USA or they are pocketing the difference. :confused:
    For your information.. this seems to be the generic practice unfortunately. :(
  14. Nargot

Isnt it 13€ for europeans?
  15. Attias

/Bump

16. Hotshot53

Ok so the Lattice System has me wondering a few things. I currently have a year long membership but judging from the Test server the game isn't going to be much fun to play for a while. Is there any way to freeze the timer on that membership and pick it up again a few months later? Or if I have to can I cancel it outright and get a refund for the remaining time that I haven't used yet?
  17. Mman1314

I have a question. if i buy a 6 month membership plan do i get bill the entire cost at the end of the six months, the beginning of the six months, or the monthly cost for the duration of the six months?
  18. bNy_

Still waiting for some sort of reply...
  19. Gorion

The ******* Problem with this Membership is:

If u cancel it u get a great e-mail: "hey sry dude from this moment on u will not get the 500 sc anymore because we piss on u and your subscription which is still active till 2014"

I payed iam pissed because they changed everything with the last GU8 and now this!

DON'T BECAME A MEMBER. They are pissing on u if u are feeling betrayed
  20. SLiCKRiCK

You pay it all up front.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.