Planetside 2 memberships

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kryptik 617

Might be a dumb question, but if i get a membership does that pertain to all of my characters? Or just the one I purchased it on?
  2. Aftond

I have a problem, I dont remember purchasing membership, does membership automatically renew and take money?
  3. Paladin333

SOE, listen up, seriously. Your site does not accept my credit cards to pay for membership. I have tried 3 of them. Do you want my money or what kind of business are you doing here. I know that Sony is kind of stupid company (their financial statement tells that), but this is a little bit too much. Do something!
  4. Hxxxollow

Yes, it's account-wide so it'll be all characters on all servers. You'll get the same station cash to spend across your account so the 500/month is a single deposit each month and you'll have to choose which character gets it.

You can check in your account settings whether you have an active subscription but yes, they will auto-renew and take money if you don't cancel.
    • Up x 1
  5. lyravega

So, since we don't see any "Priority Login" thing anymore, are we going to get another "bonus" instead?
  6. attean

alpha member + membership is 60%?
  7. Aftond

Ty, now I changed that
  8. [RNX] Kovnik

I have a question. I have a premium membership, but i don't got my station cash for the new month (january). has anybody the same problem like me?
  9. Highway_Star

Bought one month of it. Didn't bother with a second month. I only bought it for the queue jumping and that isn't necessary now as the game's dead.
  10. [RNX] Kovnik

I got my SC yesterday or today, so everything is fine now :)!
    See u on the battlefield!
  11. NCmagnetarN7

if i buy one month membership do i still get 500SC
  12. TrilokJ

I just upgraded from a 1 month premium membership to a 6 month membership a few minutes ago. Does this mean my xp % gain goes up as of now direct?
  13. Shiban

Wow, I can't purchase anything. 3 cards, all denied.
    I guess you don't want money? How is everyone paying for premium when your system won't accept payment?
  14. Milu

Paypal please.. :confused:
  15. Dan Korwin

I would have bought a membership today but I wanna use PayPal and I see that many other people are in the same situation here on the forum. Has this been addressed at some stage and I just haven't seen the post or has the issue been ignored altogether?
  16. Shrimp

It's being ignored because SOE don't like money.
  17. Alexander Angelos

Will it stack with Alpha squad and will it stack with 7 day +50% exp?
  18. biterwylie

I get the message "Please settle gold before purchasing membership" What the hell does that mean? :confused:
  19. ATFSINISTER

Something I would recommend is just giving the total SC when you buy the annual. I am kind of bummed I see all these great weekly bundles and I cannot get them, since I need to wait lol.

Also...It seems odd that with the annual I will get 6k SC, vs buying the 10k SC for less money. I know I will get almost 100% more certs but I got the SC mainly for the skins etc which I cannot get with certs. A strong argument could be made that you would have more people subscribe if they matched 10k SC with the $100, then if people still wanted more they would still buy the 10k. I imagine most people who would buy 10k SC would spring the extra $20-30 for the membership bonus. More people subscribed, more direct money...

BTW I missed the 3x SC...Please do again. Now. Like right now...
    • Up x 1
  20. 0juggler0

People its really simple they won,t be taking paypall for memberships cause then they cant use te renewing trick.
    I play alot of online games and spent quite a bit on them but this must be the dirtiest way of making money i have seen so far.
    I,m glad i read this post cause i just got the 3 month sub yesterday and was planning to shut of the renewal boy am i glad i didn,t yet.
    It almost feels like those cheesy lottery things "get ur tickets now and get a nice present u can cancel the sub at any time" (But offcourse we hope ur dumb and forget). I sincerely hope they do add the downtime to the subs but im afraid from what i have read so far that,s prob way to much to expect from soe. Just simply look at how much feedback is given on the entire forum its ridiculous and that,s stating it mildly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.