Planetside 2 memberships

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColonelShade

Well my issue is not that i don't trust soe.

My issue is that in Ireland i can't get a visa/mastercard if I have not been with AIB (My Bank) for a year.
    Atm i got a Lasercard. and tried using Entropay (Online Visa) But they won't accept that. So the only way for me to get a sub is through Paypal. allready bought 25k SC with it.
  2. -a4-

Yea, that's what really bugs me, can use PayPal to pay for Station Cash but not game subscriptions.
    Please explain?
  3. Muppet1996

I don't get why it is so hard to implement a basic payment feature paypal in this case. Ah well, hopefully in the near feature ^^.
    If anyone has a work around for this, i'd be happy to know how.
  4. shamarama

Short answer ... No.

Long answer ... Noooooooooooooooo. :)
    At the moment, items are purchased for a single character. So future characters will have to have their own items purchased too.
  5. kingduckling

so a question if i get the membership! 25% exp and certs
    so that would mean insteand of 4 cert for 1000 xp,i will get 5 certs,which will set the xp required for a cert to 200 correct?
    is it corect?or how does it work
  6. Adept

You'd still get 4 certificate points for 1000 xp. You just get to 1000 xp faster.
    There is a passive certificate gain from just existing - even logged off. That's also boosted, but I've heared it's roughly 1 certificate / hour. I don't know the rate for unboosted passive gain tho.
  7. kingduckling

yeah but its says you get 25% more exp,but also 25% more certs.My understanding is that you get 25% more xp and 25% more certs individually.Not like you get 25% xp which obviously will the cert point faster.
    so what im expecting after reading what the membership provides i understand that in the first month you get 25% more xp(which for a kill is 125) and also you get 25% more certs(so when you should normally get 4 with membership you would get 5 instead)
  8. xpsyclosarinx

Is anyone else a little annoyed that the premium items were moved to the normal store but there are no new premium items...? The next "new cosmetics" are in the normal store only. Should prems be getting full access to these?
    • Up x 1
  9. Gary

A little as it is i agree. Any cosmetic items should be put on the Membership store first removing the current items. Then when new cosmetic items are released these push the current one onto the store for everyone and take there place on the membership store.
  10. Gary

The Cert gain is a bonus to the Passive certs. I think these are earned automatically over time and you get so many every day.. You need to log in once every 24 hours to receive them. Having premium status increases the amount of these you get by your % boost.
    • Up x 1
  11. Adept

The very 1st post in this topic only mentions passive certificate gain speed boost. Not active.

25-50% increased resource gain
    25-50% increased experience gain
    25-50% increased passive cert point gain
  12. kingduckling

is this still true?
    because i was really thinking of buying a 12 month sub,but the math is just the same as you would get a sub montly(with sc included),i mean its better to get 12 month if you dont want to sc but still..
  13. Freakazoid

thanks for the answer. in that case, I save me some money for new PC hardware
  14. TheZombieMartian

hmm... it seems to be determined to refuse my visa debit card. on here it just wont accept it, in game it says that the date is wrong >.> (its not ive rechecked again and again)
  15. pr0nheavy

Is Bitcoin being considered as an option? It is more secure than entering a credit card number or involving a (IMHO quertionable) intermediary like Paypal..
  16. Muppet1996

Any info yet on when more payment options are being added?
  17. Hxxxollow

Paypal is a big company and I trust them completely. They're often on the side of the buyer and you can get your money back from them even when the seller refuses to give a refund, since paypal own both accounts. Valve, who are notorious for never giving a refund ever, can be circumvented by using a paypal account, and paypal will pursue the refund for you as long as you have a valid reason for requesting it.
  18. Bende Senin

passive cert is sux! (need to be 2 cert for per hour (if you are offline))
    no rested bonus, no offline bonus for members..
  19. itzCujo666

Same thing happens to me. SOE will not accept my card for membership or SC. So, I took my card that SOE doesn't accept, bought codes from an on line retailer for SC, this works fine...but I really just want to buy a 12 month membership. Help?

The card works, I checked the balance, is fine, and I've never had it not accepted on line until SOE. I even use it at your partners to buy codes for your station cash, but can not use it with you. I raised a ticket, but not getting an answer.... What do I do, how can I buy a membership with you? :(

I should say, my PS2 account and PC I play from are in Switzerland, but my card, bank, and registered address is in the Netherlands. I guess SOE not really so aware how to handle such people.

...from a so called "euro-commuter", that lives in one home country on weekends, but works Monday to Thursday (in my case) in another. We not so small demographic in large European companies. :)
  20. itzCujo666

I have this problem. I'm TRYING to spend my money with SOE for membership, but they are not accepting my credit card that works just fine elsewhere. I can buy SC vouchers online to use, but that doesn't solve the membership problem. :( I'm desperate for they exrta exp boost. eheh.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.