Phantom Company (PTMC) Recruiting.

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Eidelon, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Exentenzed

In-Game name: Exentenzed (BR: 26)

Preferred Infantry roles: Infiltrator /w SMG, Anti-Armor oriented MAX, Anti-Air Heavy Assault, and if needed got a fair amount of equipment for Engineer and Medic.

I do NOT like playing as light assault or sniper, but it happens occasionally.

Preferred Vehicle roles: Anti-Air Lighting, Magrider driver, Liberator pilot and working on becoming a better Scythe pilot. And if needed got a well armed Sunderer.

Experience: First planetside game, got another character with BR: 20. Played alot of FPS's previously.
  2. Astral ^_^

Hi guys, i want join a Clan (or Outfit, how you call them). I really like the way you posted you requirement page.
    My ingame name is: CommanderKarsoth
    My playstyle is something like logistic, love Medic, Engineer and BAZOOKA :D
    I played EvE Online that need a huge organization and follow the oerders of the leaders. I still play lot of other games.
    I'd join you clan to have fun in this game with you, i'm new in this game but i see something that i like, cooperation maybe?

Thank you, i'll be glad to join you !
  3. SamersetRed

Samersetian
    Engineer
    Can get stuff done, been playing since Beta of ps2
  4. NaRKoTiiiX

InGame Name: NaRKoTiiiX

I mainly play the Heavy Assault, infiltrator, and Medic classes. I have played FPS's for the past 18 years and I have been playing PlanetSide 2 for about a month (I'm now looking for a mature, well organised team to play with)
  5. astrayamatu

1. Ingame name? : AstrayAmatu : from the netherlands : age 30 years
    been gamer my hole life it all started with a commodore 64 [IMG]

2. Experience with FPS games in general? : allot my self i am part of a cod clan for 4 years whe made that group to fight against the cheaters and we are a part of CNOP

3. List your experience working with organized groups, in PS or in other games. : my self i play for 9 years WOW ( world of warcraft ) were i am being my self a officer of that guild after 9 years atleast 12 from that group are stil playing as officer i had difrent tasks ( also a brotherhood like guild)\
    also have all the battlefield games till bf 3

4. What's your favorite way to play PS2? (Vehicle, infantry, style) depends a bit on the battle that`s going on if we need tanks i am going engi and a tank
    but my self i play most ( recon ) i also played it all the time in the bf games

5. (Optional) Your most memorable moment in gaming? got way to many after atleast 26 years of gaming ^^ if it isnt longer

6. (Optional) Why us? i am looking for a mature group who know how to play group based games were can support and back each other up
    feel free to check my raptr acoutn my steam acount feel free to add me ( as long you dont have bans on record ) and i have a youtube channel
    http://raptr.com/astrayamatu/about
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... ?l=english
    http://www.youtube.com/user/astrayamatu
    and my really old xfire list of games
    http://www.xfire.com/users/zuignap ( never updated at some point )

PS feel free to add me in game AstrayAmatu
    OO ps this was a apply for a closed donw group what i knew to late so i pasted it here ^^
  6. Eidelon

Note for those who have posted from the 24th December onwards: Between the 24th December, 2013 and 2nd January, 2014 we have had a Outfit Holiday, so to speak, to allow all our Officers and members to travel to see family/friends and celebrate the holidays.

So it may/have take/taken a little longer to get in touch with you all then it would normally. However we have your names noted down and will try to get in touch with you as soon as possible, since most of us are returning from the time away now and over the next few days.

Special Note: Phantom Company is celebrating it's 1 year old Birthday next week so we have a week filled with special events planned running pretty much all day for 5 days starting Monday 6th January, 2014. We are more then happy for public players to join us in the events that we will be running publicly to celebrate this landmark. So if you wish to try out our Outfit for the first time or even if you just want to come hang out with us you are more then welcome to do so.

Oh and Happy New Year all!
  7. TerasOde

In-Game Name: TerasOde

Prefered roles:
    Infantry
    I most often pick Engineer or Medic, depending on what kind of support is needed at the time. (Repair &Resuply/Healing&Reviving)
    As of now I'm practicing Light Assault, and I've already unlocked C4 for it. I sometimes play sniper, but I still have trouble leading my shots and I've yet to try the SMG and scout rifle builds.

Vehicle
    Magrider, but I haven't yet unlocked any powerfull gunner weaponry. I'm working on my dodging with a Scythe, but I've got the Photon Pods unlocked. My Sunderer has AMS, but no Proximity Repair or Vehicle Ammo Dispenser yet. On a rare occasion I've been able to play as a Liberator gunner and though I find it interesting, I'd say I could use some more experience.

FPS experience:
    I've been in Planetside 2 over a year now. My experiences beyond that include playing TF2 from it's launch to present and Battlefield from as early as the first game in the series (1942) to BF3. I also play Tribes and Counter Strike. There have also been games like Crysis/FarCry Multiplayer along the way.
  8. TheJamoo

Happy first birthday PTMC!!!

Congrats guys, wish you the best of luck for years to come and am always glad to fight alongside your tag.

From all of us at BCSL
  9. TheKaptain

My In-game name is TheKaptain0
    Batte Rank 12
    Favorite Classes: Infiltrator and Light Assault.
    I'd like to join the outfit because I love the experiences I've had with platoons so far and I'd like to get more of the same with a group of people who mean business, whether that business is ***** around of not is of no consequence. I have a mic and am willing to lead a squad if needed, though im in college currently and time will likely be tight, free during the weekends though. Glory To Vanu
  10. SJAC

Hello there,
    My Ingame name is Sarcassi
    (currently i am in some outfit which do not seems to be very organized/cooperated)
    I am relatively new BR 22 player, and quite new to FPS, and enjoy PS2 alot
    Class: Dedicated Engeneer, rare ocasion - LA
    Roles: My favorite is Skyguard Stealth Lightning, which i been working for, as well as Viper lightning. I also certed some into Flash, even killed few Lightings with Fury, looking towards maximize proxy later on it.
    Also i am interested in organized, planned tank/massive assault/defence operations, as well as skirmishes, esp. in Biolab like within MAX team (i love supporting MAX rows alot and do it with perfection for my noobishness :D
    I deploy and kill with MANAs well.
    My skirmish CQC aim still suck, and i looking towards improving it, but i've got somewhat better lately. My skirmihs weapon is Serpent, and looking towards Aurax it at some distant point.
    I would like organized ops, where i can be useful and deploy my efforts/abilities at best, be it behind MAX lines, Defending base with Phalanx, and repairing it, or being sneaky Skyguard Lightning.
    Thanks
  11. Danvers

Thanks Jamoo, if you want to join in out birthday activities ask me and I'll see if we have room. If you guys want to talk feel free to message me and we can talk in game or in teamspeak.

And to the three players who just posted I'm sending friend requests your way (samdanvers) And I'll send you tells when I see you online
  12. Dyfan97

Hey me and my friend would like to join, my in game id is TheWelshBear, my friends is BigWing, we are reasonably new but are somewhat skilled at most FPS games e.g battlefield. we are open to any role that are needed and play well in a team. thanks. :)
  13. Aurghmeister

ID: Aurghmeister

BR: 34

I cert a lot into vehicles but I don't have any gunners. While on ground, AA/AV is my passion.
  14. protegit3

I would like to Join this OutFit too!
    • In-Game Name: Protegit
    • Roles I'm interested in: Infiltrator, participant, subordinator. I don't like to be in charge.
    • Experience with FPS's and/or Planetside 1/2: I have been playing PS2 since 2013-02-14 and I played Crysis2, Alliance Of Valiant Arms, GTA2,San Andreas,4,and many other FPS games. (I know GTA is not FP but it's PS xD)
    • I will go by your DBAD rule.
    • Other:
    • My rank: 32
    • K/D: 0.71 :(
    • Medals: 232
    • Time played: 7d 1h 37m
    Thank you.
  15. Eidelon

Protegit your name has been added to all our Officers friend lists. If they see you online they'll contact you, failing that, message one of them if you see them (Names listed in OP).

Nearly everyone else who applied in this thread has been successfully invited. However if you did not get an invite and are still interested send me a PM on the forum here and I'll personally get it sorted. Thanks for reading folks!
  16. The Green

Would like to join the outfit, or if that's not possible hang around and play some decent team-work
    - In-Game name - HellGreen

- In-Game roles
    Infantry,support - since this is a new account 90% of the time i play as Medic and for now that is the only class i put certs in to, however i can play as any infantry except infiltrators if needed. I feel the best as Support classes thou .

- FPS experience
    I'm more like a rpg / tactical player but I played FPS's casually since Wolfenstain enemy territory , played PS 2 for about 2 months after it lunched until i had to stop thou to not having time for it, resumed playing PS 2 with a new account about a week ago.

Since my job has very flexible hour's i can play at any time i want, after playing a week as solo or with rag tag squads/platoons i would really like to play with ppl who know what is teamwork in squads ( today i was in a platoon that was all over the continent and half of the players didn't even listen to the orders )

Other stuff
    My BR atm is 20
    complete agree with You're DBAD rule's
    I have no trouble fallowing orders for the greater glory of the outfit and the Vanu
    K/D is bad cause i play as medic , and mainly focus on keeping my squad alive and at full health, the getting kills for myself

Do not use ts since i like playing while listening to music, however this can be fixed / changed in matter of hours if needed
  17. Joniebonie

In-Game Name
    Steelsabre

Roles you are interested in.
    I'm fairly versatile, I can take any role that's needed in the situation. But I'm not that good with flying.

Experience with FPS's and/or Planetside
    Average experience. I wouldn't say I'm pro at aiming, I'm more tactical-minded. I've played though Crysis, Deus Ex and a bit of CS when I was younger. I've been playing Planetside 2 casually since release.
  18. Nimwa

19. Timsgo

IGN: Timsgo
    Role: Situational, I play with class, that is needed now.
    Vechicle: Mag or Scythe but i haven't unlocked any good weapons yet.
    Experience: I play FPS games everyday. I remember first versions of BF/CoD/MoH. I'm player, that likes combination of FPS and Strategy, so, PS2 is an ideal game for me :p
  20. Senzorei

• In-Game Name: Senzorei
    • Roles you are interested in: Infantry combat
    • Experience with FPS's and/or Planetside 1/2: I've mainly played FPSes, but I'm not necessarily great at them. I've never played Planetside 1, and not really that much of Planetside 2.