Phantom Company (PTMC) Recruiting.

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Eidelon, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Scotias

Hey guys : )
    • In-Game Name: Scotias
    • Roles you are interested in: Any + All
    • Experience with FPS's and/or Planetside 1/2: (Optional) I played Planetside 1 for a few years, I played with Ghosts of the Revolution but they are on the yank server nowadays! Finding PS2 very different from PS1 - I'll get there tho!
    I only have time to play an hour or two during the week, say about 4.30 PM to 6.30 PM UK time ( work, gym and family ) but weekends I'm mostly all good to play till whenever. Need a good bit of tutoring I'd say, lol. :D
  2. Eidelon

All friend requests/outfit invites have been sent out to applicants so check your notifications. If you never got one then post again here and we'll sort it out or just add all the Officers as friends and poke one when you see them.
  3. STrebze

• In-Game Name: ReimsControl
    • Roles you are interested in: Any + All
    • Experience with FPS's and/or Planetside 1/2: Not much with the exception of some college call of duty ^^'
    It is to be noted that while I do have quite a bit of free time, I don't have a week based timetable.
  4. Tomochevski

• In-Game Name: TomochevskiVanu
    • Roles you are interested in: I am not limited to anything specific at this point, but hopefully joining the clan will help me find out what I am best at
    • Experience with FPS's and/or Planetside 1/2: Mainly your average console FPS' (COD)
    Little note, I will only be able to play every other week. In the week I can play I will be very active, but whilst I am at my Dad's house, my laptop is not strong enough to run the game.
  5. PAwnerr369

Hello
    I'd really like to join you guys for some tactical and coordinaten play.

• In-Game Name: PAwnerr
    • Roles you are interested in: I prefer Vehicles/Aricraft.
    • Experience with FPS's: Im lvl 39 in Planetside and I've been in Outfits before so im not new to cooperative play. Outside of that I play a lot of CS:GO i think i have 200+ hours.
    I like your rules and I think ill fit in quite well. :)
  6. SilentDragon

• In-Game Name: DerekAcorah
    • Steam Name/Screen Name: D_init/Shimazu
    • Experience with FPS's and/or Planetside 1/2: I have the standard sort of experience with COD, Battlefield etc. My Planetside 2 experience is limited to just over 100 hours, most of these with the outfit OWND. Returning from a break, want to jump into the game with some fresh faces.
    • Role: I am willing to take on any role, my previous was focused on MAX suit and light tank.
    It would be preferable if somebody could drop me a quick message on steam if you're interested. I'm willing to jump on for a few hours tonight.
  7. slimjim23

player name: slimty
    id like to play sniper, but im new at this game so i might change my mind later on :p
    CoD, MoH, Warframe
  8. Gingerapple

in game name: Gingerapplepie
    Roles: infiltrator sniper, magrider (AT/AI), AA-lightning, engineer, max for AA, AT or close quarters. concidering gearing a liberator but its no fun alone XD, got a schytle geared but im terrible at it.
    previous fps ex:, battlefield 1942 to battlefield 4, ps1, ps2 (br30) CS to CS:GO, halo, etc etc
    Swedish male, 29 y/o
    Student
    handsome