Phantom Company (PTMC) Recruiting.

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Eidelon, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Eidelon

[IMG]
    OUR AIM

To provide a friendly and fun environment for players to learn/play Planetside 2 in a tactical and objective focused manner.

ABOUT US

We are a medium-sized Outfit (Around 190 active/strong as of this posts last update) with the aim of being the best we can be in the name of Vanu! All the while proving to the misguided rebels of the NC and the tyrannical dictators of the TR that Technology Equals Might!

Forming in the early days of Cobalt we are the oldest original Cobalt Outfit on the VS front. This gives us a good basis of knowledge in PS2 and we use this to help new players get into the more tactical side of things, and hopefully get as much enjoyment out of PS2 as they can within our community. We always endeavour to provide a fun and enjoyable experience for all our members on a regular basis with events most days of the week and free-form squads and platoons running if/when the rest of the time. Squad based tactics is our main focus so if you join us you need to be willing to follow orders and train when required.

If all the above appeals to you then hopefully you'll come join us in PTMC! We look forward to meeting you all.

REQUIREMENTS
    • You must have a mature attitude (There is no age requirement).
    • Be willing to take part in Outfit Events (Attending at least 1 per week).
    • Follow orders when given them by an Officer.
    • Be interested in organised tactics and team-play.
    • Be willing to attend a basic training session with an Officer (Within the 1st month of joining).
    RULES
    There is only really one rule in PTMC and that is Don't be a Dick (DBAD). Things that count as breaking DBAD is behaviour such as;
    • Disobeying orders.
    • Hacking.
    • Glitching.
    • Griefing.
    • Abusive Messages/Voice Comms.
    Doing any of the above will result in your removal from the Outfit, so in other words 'Don't Do It!'

HOW TO APPLY?
    You can apply by posting in this thread with the following details included;
    • In-Game Name:
    • Roles you are interested in:
    • Experience with FPS's and/or Planetside 1/2: (Optional)
    You can also apply via our websites application form (via our website). Or alternatively you can send an application in via the in-game Outfit Browser.

WEBSITE & TEAMSPEAK
    You can check out our website at the following address: http://thephantomcompany.com/
    You can visit us on our Discord also: Just message any Officer for an invite.

CONTACT US
    Do you still have more questions about PTMC or just want to talk to an Officer before joining us? Then you can get in touch with the following people in-game or message us on our website.

High Lord Marshal
    Eidelon

Lord Marshal
    SamDanvers
    Asadasek

Marshal
    Cattan
    Eralthorn
    FlyingBaconer

FINAL SAY
    I hope you all like the sound of what we offer in PTMC and I hope that we will be hearing from you soon. Either way good luck in the field my Vanu brothers!

LAST UPDATE: 07/12/2015
    • Up x 3
  2. Imwiththatguy

Definitely makes the game for me, I Enjoy participating in this platoon.
  3. Eggywhopper

Enjoyable, Fast paced and good objective play. Worth joining!
  4. Von_Lipwig

I ran with this outfit on my VS alt tonight (AdoraDearheart) and I must say it was a lot of fun. As the evening progressed, they kind of started doing crazy stuff, culminating in a Flash race from the VS warpgate to the TR warpgate. :p I think I was one of the few (perhaps the only one?) who managed to actually arrive alive and well. ;)

Anyway, after that we followed up with a Sunderer race, same destination. Amazed at how easy it was to stay alive there, we took the Sunderer to Crater Firing Range (or at least I THINK that's it) and held off TR tryingt o get us out of there for quite a long time. In the end, it took a number of Prowlers, Liberators, Mosquitos and a lot of manpower to dislodge us from that place. :D

It was great fun and as such I can heartily recommend this outfit! I mainly play on Miller myself, but whenever I play my VS alt I will most likely try to team up with them again :)

EDIT: Mind you, BEFORE we started doing the crazy stuff, we pushed quite a bit into NC and TR territory, during which we assisted the VS in claiming Crossroads and the Crown. REALLY heavy fighting around there. Draw distance around Crossroads was less than 10ft at some point. Quite busy.
  5. TheManfred

Another glourious night with the PTMC! Glory to LordFish, that is, who won the Sunderer race to the enemy warpgate! And glory to all the kamikaze Galaxy pilots aiming for mosquitos and reavers! If YOU sometimes feel like doing something sil... special, you should think about joining!

Seriously, though, almost all the time we play to make a difference, we play to capture, we play to keep, we play civil and, most of all, we play together. If I hadn't found PTMC I don't think I would have seen the point of PS2 at all; it would have been just another Battlefield. Now it is a whole lot more!

/ManfredVonRichthofenIV
    • Up x 1
  6. Von_Lipwig

Oy, don't forget the one who won the Flash race to the warpgate! When you Sunderers got there, I'd been sunbathing for the better part of 10 minutes! ;)

Yeah I can definitely confirm this: some good gameplay going on earlier in the night. Made quite a difference. :)
    • Up x 1
  7. TheManfred

Sorry, my bad! Here goes:

All hail AdoraDearheart - Flash Racer Extraordinaire! ;)

Also, thanks for riding with us, Adora! Hope to see you more in the future!
  8. Imwiththatguy

Just some screenies of Our fellow leaders birthday race.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  9. Jeelvs

Me (Jeelvs and KuZcODK) are looking for a big and organised outfit witch needs pilots and team minded players :)
  10. Eidelon

I received your request last night but I don't believe I got an invite sent to KuZcODK so I'll sort that out tonight if that's the case.

We are still recruiting guys (As you'd expect). But if you add me in-game be sure to message me when you next see me online to let me know you have an interest in joining, since I get quite a few requests per day and not all of them are people wanting to join (Quite a few tend to be people that just want to hang out with our Outfit platoons). This makes finding out who wants to join us and who added me for another reason a nightmare, so if you message me first it will mean we can get it sorted out faster.

Additionally I do check this thread daily so if you have an interest in us you can post so here and give us your in-game name so we can then get in touch with you. Anyhow that's all for now folks, stay frosty!
  11. Imwiththatguy

12. MithQT

Well, i finally found my way into here too! ;)
    It's always a pleasure to beat up some TR & NC with every single peep in here tbh - especially when we get out of our lil' save warpgate and do like the most crazy stuff this game has witnessed (and it actually works!).
    Unfortunately i've been "kind of busy" today with Viu, but it really payed off (Just look at that shizzle down there, and imagine those new OP strats with this combination! ;-) Just two and a halt hours of training lol
    Anyways, gonna get some sleep right now and hopefully gonna welcome some more members tomorrow! ;-)

PS: Partybus CHOO CHOO, let's visit the TR warpgate! R.I.P my dear friends who have suffered with me!
    PPS: What i actually tried to say ('ve been just tired yesterday) -> We do some serious business all the time, don't worry! But if there's some spare time left, you can do anything stupid with all of us e.g. Flash & Sunderer Race / Galaxy Smashes all the way / Park this huge sunderer on a galaxy and fly it through whole auraxis! ;-)

[IMG]

[IMG]
  13. TomcatSWI11

Great Outfit, i really enjoy playing PS2 with you.
  14. Kurywusaki

I'm at work now, already registered on the website, looking forward to joining PTMC.
  15. spetsnaztank

great one id like to join too
  16. Eidelon

Had you on my friends list in-game Spetsnaztank but I have not seen you online since you posted this. I'll keep you on my list in case you return and hopefully we'll catch you soon.

Finally we'd like to take the chance to welcome all the newcomers from Lithcorp server arriving today!

PTMC NOTE: Currently clearing out inactives, although there is no limit to Outfit size in PS2 there is still no point having a fake (inactives) member count. So if you are a PTMC member and cannot contact us in-game as to why you have been inactive please let me or one of the officers know in a PM, cheers!
  17. Khaos Ghost

PlayerID: KhaosNation
    I'd like to join. Rather bored of farming crown now. and I'm really active (50+ hours in 2 weeks!)
    Mostly a sniper
    but I'm certed up nicely with the scythe for air to ground attacks.
  18. Ithareus

ID:- Ithareus
    BR:- 24
    Light assault, Scythe
    Want more organised shooty shooty....
  19. Gimpsy

id gimpsy

hey fellas :)

<3 fighting you guys and just wanted to say hello

funny thing more other factions like us than our own :p

anyway see ya on the battlefield
  20. Eidelon

I heard of the fight you had with my guys Gimpsy, they tell quite the tale of it. I look forward to meeting you in battle myself sometime!

Ithareus - Will add you to my friends list and I'll be about tonight around 7pm GMT onwards, so if you come on then I can get an invite to you.