Phantom Company (PTMC) Recruiting.

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Eidelon, Jan 15, 2013.

1. FitzgeraldIT

In-game name: FitzgeraldITA
    [BR 58]
    Reason for application: I wish to have a chance to run in a seriously organized team/platoon, where leaders issue serious orders even if it forces them to often take breaks from the fighting to assess the global situation, and not vague directions at best.
    I would like to "have a taste" before leaving my current outfit though, even if I don't find it particularly satisfying.

Roles: jack of all trades, i used to go lonewolf or had to change rapidly loadouts to correct for the situation or play support roles
    Noteworthy unlocks:
    -Infiltrator: smg, minesx1 (I'm not a particularly good sniper it seems)
    -LA: C4x2, smg, basic shotgun, used to hit-and-run tactics
    -HA: Lancer, Lasher, STA lockon, concussion grenades, battle rifle and a couple LMGs
    -Medic: maxed tool, maxed revive grenades
    -Engineer: maxed tool, tank mines (in progress), AV turret
    -MAX: double Bursters, double Comets, a second AI weapon
    -Lighting: Skyguard, HEAT, maxed rival chassis
    -Magrider: AP cannon, Saron, PPA, maxed magburner, maxed rival chassis
    -Scythe: rotary, lolpods, ATA lockons (decent at piloting, not that great at catching moving infantry with the nosegun)
    -Galaxy: double bulldogs, some certs in utilities (still working on it)

Experience: played many FPS, and PS2 almost from launch: my performance can vary greatly enough, as a consequence of possible "brain tiredness"

Note: depending on the circumstances, I might have only about one hour a day to play (if I have to rely on an internet key for a while), or might not be able to speak aloud (in case of people sleeping nearby). When logged though, if I join a platoon I can be dedicated for as long as I can.
  2. MonoNuk

'Ello ello!

In-Game Name: MonoNuk
    Roles I am interested in: Mostly infantry or gunner in aircrafts. Quite high certed as medic, engineer and MAX. Enjoy leading squads and supporting.
    Experience with FPS's: Many, many hours CoD and Battlefield, also over 90 hours in PS2.
  3. DurtyR

IGN: DurtyR
    Roles: Liberator/lightning/magrider pilot also some runandgun with HA/LA/engi
    Played BF3, CoD 4 and the likes earlier
  4. TheFramptonator

Great outfit to fight against, good bunch of players and a good community that you can have a laugh with.
    Regards from RSG ;P
  5. Danvers

Thanks Framptonator. You guys always put up a good fight and it will be a pleasure to fight along side you in the community clash.

DurtyR and monoNuk I have sent friend requests
  6. testsample

hello guys, I have a few questions
    do you rely on teamspeak entirely or do you use the in-game voice chat?
    I don't have a mic, is a mic a requirement?
    I live in UAE, Dubai and I play with ping over 150, is that a problem?
  7. Danvers

I answered this on reddit but I'm answering herefor anyone else who's curious.

We use the in game voice exclusivly for pretty much everything: Opps, organisation, discussions ect.
    Microphones are not required unless you want to be an officer
    Ping isn't important as long as you can play the game.

More information is on PTMC.enjin.com
  8. Imwiththatguy

9. Undyingghost89

So PTMC still recruting?
  10. Danvers

We are indeed, hit myself or Eidelon up for an invite tomorrow at 7PM BST and you can join us for opps to try us out or flat out accept an outfit invite
  11. DeepChrome

I haven't been playing Planetside 2 for very long but i know pretty much all the controls and mechanics. It's my first FPS on the PC but honestly the controls are pretty standard. I'd really like to join an outfit and this one looks great. I normally play as an infiltrator but I would like to practice my other classes. My name is DeepChrome and I'll be able to play most evenings (soon i have my exam period though) and weekends. Looking forward to joining ^.^
  12. DeepChrome

I forgot to mention that I'll be away until Tuesday without my laptop so I won't be able to play. Could you let me know on this forum if you're considering recruiting me?
  13. Danvers

of course. This thread normally only gets checked once a week, it's been lower recently due to my finals
  14. DeepChrome

Thanks. Do outfit invitations expire?
  15. Danvers

only if you ignore them in game, both people have to be online at the same times
  16. Avekes

• In-Game Name:Avkes
    • Roles you are interested in: Heavy Assault/Medic/Max.
    • Experience with FPS's and/or Planetside 1/2: i have played alot of fps games from cs 1.6 to cs go, Call of duty, All BF´s Games, Quake. i got mic and everything. i hope that i can join you guys soon!
    /Avekes.
  17. Xeollia

Hello :)
    My ingame name is Xeollia, BR 64, and I'm searching for an outfit because teamplay is very important in planetside and i nearly never find good gunners or organized squads/platoons.
    I haven't got a microphone, but if necessary i'll join voicechat, and I always read chat.
    Now something about my certifications:
    My only really certed vehicle is magrider, which is fullbuild AV:
    Full magburner
    Full nanite auto repair systems
    Full highspeed chassis
    Supernova FPC with full reload speed, 2x zoom and 38 magazine capacity
    Halberd with full reload speed, 2x zoom and about 45 magazine capacity
    and I have magrider proton with thermal optics

my sunderer is deployable

Infiltrator:
    Stalker-cloaking 4/5
    Proximitymines
    hunter with explosive bolts (which i use as sidearm in every class)
    Adrenaline pump

Light assault (primary loadout ^^):
    Full jump jets
    Thanatos with slugammo
    2x C4

Engineer:
    Full amorkit
    AV turret
    sticky grenade
    3x tank mine

Heavy assault:
    Thanatos slugs/pulsar luw
    resist shield 4/5
    Annihilator

max unit and medic not certed

I'm not a good aircraft pilot, but an experienced mag-driver, so i primary drive the magrider which is no fun without a good gunner.
    Prefered playstile:
    Driving behind enemys and take tanks out with magrider
    lonewulfing with stalkerinfi and attack bases or killing supporters/enemy infiltrators
    I really like killing esfs with lockons or tanks with AV turret, whats only possible with help.
    I hate zerging
    I like gunning on all vehicles

Onlinetimes: every day between 15-19pm about 90 minutes
    Excuse my unperfect (?) english, I'm german but i think there will be no problems with that

Hope to see u ingame soon :)
  18. TangoMike

Hi, my name is LordMalagath
    To start with I like the sounds of your outfit, as the huge spamming outfits are not for me, such as [TRID]. My character name in game is LordMalagath and I enjoy close combat, but I am also a fairly good pilot with lots of certs invested into the scythe. my favourite classes are light assault and heavy assault so I like to be on the front lines. I have lots of experience with first person shooters, but am willing to learn and thrive in your outfit.
    thank you for your time,
    LordMalagath
  19. Danvers

Bump.

We're still active and going strong. Daily ops and participation in Planetside 2 battles' Server Smash events where one of our members leads a platoon representing our server

New members also receive training with experienced players to bring them up to speed with how the outfit runs and an opportunity to pick that players brain about the game
  20. beatexpert

• In-Game Name: beatsexpert
    • Roles you are interested in: Close/mid range medic and stealth scout
    Hope to see you soon :3