Phantom Company (PTMC) Recruiting.

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Eidelon, Jan 15, 2013.

1. ToothlessGamer

Hi :)
    In-game name: ToothlessGamer
    Preferred class/playstyle: Medic, Light, Heavy and engineer I am happy with and I can adapt my playstyle
    Perivous FPS experience: TF2 (Who hasn't) Various CoD's, counter-strike, Battlefield (BC, BC2, 3 and 4) and all halos :)
    You will have to bear with me till after new years since my pc is mid-range and I am upgrading it after to a high end pc :) will be able to have 70fps average on PS2
    Thanks!
  2. Neme

Hi ;)
    Name: NemesorJames

Preferred class: I've been playing solo for over 600 hours and i'm getting tired!
    I would love to pilot a valkyre to support the outfit wherever it's needed, but i'm a decent all around player, with fully certed mag and schyte.
    My Pc is very powerfull, so i don't hava any fps issue, even if sometimes lag can be a problem!

Thanks! hope to see you all soon on the battlefield!
  3. ronilog

ID: Ronilog123
    BR: 19
    Role: mostly infiltrator, and light assault
    FPS experience: i played PS2 from 15/04/14
    COD, CSS, BTF 2,3 ,AVP, Gunz, TF2, Firefall, Arma 3, Killing floor, Left for dead 2 and more...
    {it is going to be long:)} the reason why i would like to join is: i simply love the idea of an open world fps game and the idea that you can play with friends, so when i saw you said that you have about 200+ members i was thinking about great things!
  4. Eidelon

As expected perhaps, since it's the Holiday Season, I'm a bit late on seeing these applications, so I apologise for the delay. Anyhow friend requests sent out, hit me up when you next see me or any of the other listed Officers online and we'll get you in!

Also, while I'm here, I'd like to let everyone know that we recently did a redesign of our Website and we now have a proper application page there that you can use in addition to this thread to apply.

I look forward to meeting all the new folks soon! Until then though have a Happy New Year, and that goes for the rest of the PS2 community too!
  5. Delta.exe

Hullo, there.
    In-game: Deta52
    Having soloed a while I've mostly been playing as a MAX whilst using whichever support class I can make most use of, though I use all of the infantry classes with the possible exception of Infiltrator. Otherwise, I have experience with piloting the magrider and I also make use of the Sunderer, distributing ammunition to vehicles and providing a spawn location.
    I currently have around 130 hours of playtime on PS2 according to steam, which includes pach times, around 860 hours on Team Fortress 2, and 100 hours on the now dead(ish) HAWKEN. Also a variety of other shooty games with varying levels of relevance and playtime.

Looking forward to playing, cheers.
  6. Gnappone

Hello there,
    ID: Gnappone, BR 15
    Role: Soloing I tend to play infiltrator, both sniper which is my "best" role and smg flanking kind of stuff, but I like all roles. I like fights up to the 48-96 scale, bigger ones make me go crazy. I tend to roam around the battle to flank enemy lines etc and not just staying on one side shooting.
    Experience: Not much experience in FPS, Played some Unreal Tournament years ago then I played PS1 for a while, I tired PS2 back in 2013 but stopped soon (and apparently my char disappeared). That said, I'm not very experienced and my aim, particularly at close range, needs some improvement. But still I like this game and I would like to try a more cooperative gameplay
    I don't have a lot of time available to play and I tend to be online mostly after 7-9 pm.
    Hope to join you for some more fun and looking forward to learning more of this game.
  7. colonial113

Are you guys with the Safety Dance as theme song (Men without Hats)?
  8. EzioDevil

9. Eidelon

For sure, gotta love The Safety Dance. It has an old history with our Outfit and we do use it as a theme from time to time (Especially with Skywhale spams we sometimes do for fun).

While I'm here ForceVS our officers have you added as a friend so you'll get an invite soon as they catch you online. Failing that throw in an application via the Outfit Browser to speed things up.
  10. ProtoS

Ingame name: xRedWingx
    Role: Engineer
    Experience in FPS: Quite a bit, have played most of the Battlefield games, CoD & Red Orchestra coming to mind first.
  11. Sir_Patronisation

In-game name - SpazzyPanda

Preferred class - Heavy Assault using the Polaris lmg and the Lancer VS22 for both AT and AA (Dam it's satisfying hitting planes with that thing!)

Experience with FPS's: Over 500 hours in Planetside 2, between 100 - 600 hours in each of the Battlefield games, starting from BF 1942 and ending with Battlefield 3 including all games/expansion inbetween, throughly enjoyed every Unreal Tournament from start to finish I love Tribes: Ascend, ummm oh! I've also played alot of Red Orchestra 1 and 2 and have quite alot of time spent in World War 2 Online: Battleground Europe.

I'm looking for an active and team-orientated experience to get more enjoyment out of the game. I enjoy playing solo, but I can't help to think that the game would be alot more engrossing and fullfilling using team tactics and multi-crewing vehicles with reliable soldiers.

Thanks for your consideration :)
    • Up x 1
  12. dowinterfor6

In game name: dowinterfor6

Classes/roles:
    Medic. Kills people with H-V45 when there's no one to heal.
    Heavy with pretty much anything, but I love playing with lasher/Lancer combo. Destroys sundies with suicide flash runs when my team isn't doing anything.
    Drifter jet light assault with thanatos for tower stomping... Enough said?

Vehicles:
    I can't pilot an esf or liberator for my life, but I specialize in galaxy and valkyries. Absolutely love piloting valkyries. It's a shame that squads overlook them.
    Magrider is another one of my specialities, piloting and gunning.

Final words:
    I only heard about this outfit after platooning with you guys once, and felt like this is something that I would enjoy being a part of. Though my microphone doesn't seem to work, I'm all ears when it comes to listening to orders, and I'd type out my opinion on the on-screen chat. My playstyle is team based (it should be clear from the vehicles and classes I play), and I hope that PTMC will find a place for a player like me :)
  13. Void Spirit

• In-Game Name: VoidSpirit
    • Roles you are interested in: Infantry more support role aka engi/medic
    • Experience with FPS's and/or Planetside 1/2: Newbie to PS2 only a 12 h played. Played a lot of blacklight, a bit of BF 3, a bit of CS:GO

I'm looking for an outfit because I'm getting tired of trying to do thing without any support or just zerging mindlessly.

I have a Buddy that play from time to time, when he is online I will proritize playing with him.
    • Up x 1
  14. wildgeek

• In-Game Name: wildgeek
    • Roles you are interested in: Infantry more of support role aka engi/medic and maybe sniping(infiltrator)
    • Experience with FPS's and/or Planetside 1/2: Newbie to PS2 . BR 11 in Vanu and BR 7 in Terrain . Above Average skills in CS 1.6 . Played COD MW,MW2.FarCry 3.Battlefield Vietnam,1942,2.
    Just bought an XM98 for infiltrator class. Medic tool is lvl4. Most played class is medic for me. My graphic card sucks and thus im bottle necked by it to a max of 23 FPS . average is 16-19 fps :D. So i i suck at aiming at long ranges via XM98 for now.
    I'm getting a better one in a few days.
    Also i try to deploy Sunders at strategic locations to give spawn points to users :) .
    Focusing at gaining certs for now so that i can get better upgrades later on.
    I have never tried air crafts but tried out Maglev/Magrider and found out that its pretty good at killing infantry.

Preference : 1.Medic 2.Engi 3.Heavy Assault 4.Infiltrator
  15. Kevinben1

• In-Game Name: Kevinben
    • Roles you are interested in: Anti-Tank
    • 50 hours of Gameplay
  16. Danvers

Hi guys, sorry we misse dsome of you. Our officers have been busy with a lot of real life issues, so this forum has gone a bit un-noticed. We intend to rectify this situation, this board will be checked weekly on Tuesdays as part of our admin night.

We have upated the officer roster, in the OP making it up to date
  17. Exphire

Name: Exphire
    BR: 24
    Class: Mainly Engineer
    Experience: +750 Hours in Team Fortress 2, also have experience in Star Wars: Battlefront, and currently 50 Hours in PS2
  18. Zer0Control

New to Planetside 2, never played 1, however I am extremely experienced with a hell of alot of FPS's and am getting to grips with the game quickly. I consider myself as mature, and anything that is within the rules I will try to stay within, if I step out of line I accept full responsibility. That aside, heres my submission.
    • In-Game Name: Zer0C0ntr0l
    • Roles you are interested in: I am an avid sniper, which is the role I feel most drawn to at this stage, I manage to get the most kills with the role, help out the team the most and generally I am more efficient with the infiltrator. However, I am flexible, I am very used to tank combat in numerous games and my personality is reflected by good communication, rather than individual skill. I can play as a support class and would very much like to learn how to fly properly, at this stage I am just being tailed by more experienced pilots and laughing when I see somebody type "Wow what a hacker, I couldn't shake him" in chat.
    • Experience with FPS's and/or Planetside 1/2: (Optional): Out of the few I can remember, all the FPS's I have ever played:
    • Alot of (mostly) terrible call of duties, exempt the first 2 Modern Warfares,
    • Counter-Strike 1.6 + Global Offensive,
    • Battlefield 2,3,4 and some bad experiences on hardline,
    • ArmA 2 and 3, mods and vanilla,
    • Heroes and Generals,
    • Rust (I guess this is a first person survival game, but it involves gunplay),
    • Farcry 3,4,
    • Payday the heist + Payday 2,
    • Team Fortress 2,
    • And alot of others that I cannot remember at this time, and more than likely haven't played in a long time.
    I have requested to join on VS - Cobalt EU and will refresh this page frequently, I have a crisp quality mic and the latest version of teamspeak, Skype (Shudder) if need be. I am willing to fulfill anything else that I need to, to be able to have some fun moments with you guys.
    All the best,
    Zer0Ctrl
  19. EliteSoldier20

In-Game Name: EliteSoldier35
    Roles you are interested in: Light assault, with the role of flanker, spec ops soldier and stealth attacks (with huge sound, so i can confuse them)
    Experience with FPS's and/or Planetside 1/2: (Optional)
    I had experience with the FPS For over 6 years, used TS and rekt a lot of enemies with ease, I use the stealth gameplay and the shock attacks to stop the huge assaults enemy can do
    As with PS2, I am mainly Light Assault, with the role of reaching high points and hitting hard, using the Icarus Jump Set, heavily modified Pulsar C and lots of ammo. In defenses, I did the max nr of kills like 12, defending a facility on Esamir, on open field, enjoying the zergs. I had neutralised a Sunderer by killing the guys who deploy on it, and I dealt with lots of Infiltrators who tried to knife me, but they HAD FAILED!
    If you accept me, I want to tell you that I will have an exam, and I will not be able to be in every event you will do.
    Peace, guys, peace
  20. Ruumisarkku

IGN: Ruumisarkku

BR: 49

Interested in: Anything, really. I've been rolling snipe medic and infiltrator mostly. My KD ratio isn't that great, but that's mostly because when I get bored, I tend to find some way to irritate NC or TR as a stalker infiltrator and just die alot.

Experience in other FPS: I had over 2k hours in Battlefield 2, lots of hours in CS:S, played through all sorts of single-player FPS and over 500 hours in PS2. There's more, but I hardly think you really need that information when you can just check my stats.

All in all, I'm currently rolling with [VEP], but since I'm not french, it ain't really working out. I just want to befriend people who I can go cruising around with a harrasser with and watch my back. There's always more to learn, and what I'm doing now, isn't giving me much of a reward.

Here's my profile.