People saying NC have the "best" infantry - are they insane?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ghoest, Mar 22, 2013.

1. ACE McFACE

The most overpowered thing ever
  2. doombro

NC's weapons are far more rewarding for landing a shot.
    TR's weapons are far more forgiving for missing a shot.

NC's weapons are also far more accurate, generally speaking.

Do you see where I'm going with this?
    • Up x 1
  3. Krayus_Korianis

Or perhaps their weapons are just a lot more accurate than TR's. Also less recoil (manageable recoil) without attachments. Hell, there's also less bullet spread than the TR rifles.

Maybe if the NC would get their heads out their butts, but we know that won't happen, they'd probably agree.

Here's a video of the HA weapons, see the spread and recoil management. Last bit I had to go down on the mouse like a fat chick in a cupcake factory, just to get it to fire with some accuracy, but there's also that horrid bullet spread. You know, those things that don't exist to NC or VS.

4. LonelyTerran

5. RHYS4190

I could not even watch your video because it private so know I don't know what your trying to prove. NC weapons have a huge recoil making them harder to use. where as the TR weapons and vanu are simply point and spray.

try are weapons for say 20ranks and come talk to me then.

Im not saying it a enormous difference other wise we get rolled all the time but it is there.
  6. xGreedFuSioN

no, the suppressor still effects bullet travel time im fairly sure
  7. xGreedFuSioN

8. xGreedFuSioN

I'd just like to point out to the guys who said I suck because i cant beat an NC at CQC, I said usually, not always, and when I play NC i always win in CQC and range. like almost ALWAYS.
    also IMHO NC has the best iron sights, but thats beside the point TR's iron sights make those first kills to get a sight unbearable.
  9. xGreedFuSioN

l o l o l o l o l o l o lo l o l o l o lo l o l o l o l o l o l
  10. TheBloodEagle

The NC have the best variety of weapons especially for mid-range fighting. I'm quite jealous actually. To bad the NC whining turned me off from the faction. For CQB there are shotguns.
  11. Rhiaci

This is one of the most balant lies being thrown around on this forum. NC weapons are all in all extremely easy to keep on target. Not much difference at all to the VS or TR guns, just with overall less Horizontal recoil and advanced foregrip on nearly every gun. Problem is so many Sheep seem to roll with NC, it's quite comical. Herp derp, which end of the gun do I point at the enemy?
    • Up x 1
  12. Bape

Grass is always greener remember that
    • Up x 1
  13. LonelyTerran

These threads
    :eek::eek:
    • Up x 1
  14. Rhiaci

Maybe. But in my experience, NC on Cobalt are amongst the worst I've seen in Infantry Combat with situational awareness.

I prefer most of the NC weapons thb, they suit my playstyle well. I just can't stand the "V" menu voices/voice attitudes and the colour scheme. I find it horrible.
  15. COMMANDER K33N

lrn2pistol

The NC Magshot blows both of the other faction pistols out of the water.
  16. foesjoe

I play all three empires and I manage an even K/D on all three. But, to me, the NC guns are the best. Their recoil is still laughably easy to control, but the damage they do is awesome. Plus, they just sound and feel the most satisfying out of all three empires' arsenals.

Basically, NC guns are AK-47s, TR guns are MP5s, and VS guns are water pistols (not really, they just sound and feel like it).

I actually think that the infantry guns are balanced pretty well at the moment.
  17. P4NJ

NC guns are the hardest to use, but they are awesome if you're good at them. The NC also gets a bolt action sniper at the start, meaning that a lot more NC have access to one headshot kills at range, which makes fighting against the NC infantry somewhat annoying. Plus, you have the Scatmax that is unparalleled at close range.

Still, I think overall, the Vanu weapons are easier to use and the TR weapons are a great mix of both.
    • Up x 4
  18. NinjaTurtle

This is a very accurate assessment
  19. Herrick

Dragging the mouse down and to the left slightly when firing = hyper skilled MLG pro player now?
  20. LibertyRevolution

NC recoil and spread, AC-X11 @ 20m:

We are not joking when we say you have to pull down hard..
    Low mouse sensitivity means I have to pull down FAR, like almost off my desk..

Yes, once you learn to use it is deadly..
    But as you see, it was getting dark out before I finally got the recoil under control...

NC weapons seem to be meant to be burst fired.. while the other factions can just smash mouse1.
    You can just smash mouse 1 with the GD-7F, but it is still worse than the other factions high ROF carbines..