[NC] WASP Inc [Miller-EU]

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Core, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Arphelior

2. Bvenged

Indeed! Over 200 more players are playing now on the Miller server, and that's just the weekdays.

Monday 18th November peaked at 1539 players on Miller, whereas the Monday before only had 1331 players. That's over a platoon for each faction, and this number is rising.

Sunday night saw a 300+ player increase. We haven't seen those numbers since August.
  3. Arphelior

Today's operation was a big success! After some nice AMP station fights, we started playing the alert. From a squad members perspective, it felt like everyone in the platoon and NCTO TS was in perfect synergy, resulting in us winning the alert. :cool:
  4. Bvenged

We were using the in-game comms' instead for NC collaboration. Good fun.
  5. Bvenged

If you're TR or VS: No matter where you go, or who you're with, or what you do, you will always die in your encounter with WASP.

• If you try and solo backcap an outpost of the NC, a single WASP will hunt you down and end you.
    • If you hide amongst 12 of your friends, a squad of WASP will kill you.
    • If you stand 2-squads strong, we will cut through all 24 of you with nothing but 24 WASP of our own.
    • If you seek the protection of your metal boxes for safety, WASP will turn them into your metal coffins with our own superior ground vehicle play.
    • If you take to the skies to fly high and avoid us, our top tier WASP air squad will ground you the hard way.
    • If you decide to cower behind the biggest zerg on the continent, which is no match for 60 WASP/night alone, we will coordinate with our allies to make sure that was the last mistake you make and put a stop to you and your faction.
    -----
    We respond to all threats with equally matched firepower to ensure a good fight. We can fight numerous fronts at once, or focus our efforts on a single fight alongside other NC Outfits and friends. We will stop TR and VS from achieving victory at every turn.

What's our strongest tool in the box, you say?
    - Well, it's nothing but our drive to be one of the biggest and best tactical and organised outfits in the game who employ exceptional tactics and strategy to makes smart use of our numbers, to never stop improving no matter how good we get (infantry, armour, air, coordination, leadership, tactically, strategically, or competitively), and to give everybody in the outfit a voice to ensure we always make progress.

We're not community first, we're not gameplay first, we hold both gameplay and community in equal importance. For a solid team you need a good community with members who strive to be best-in-class and a desire to improve in the game that they play - but also to be socially apart of WASP's 800-member-strong multigame community as well.

We are NC, we are WASP, and we are awesome!

Apply today at: WASP-INC.com
  6. huller

and if you are trying to take a picture, WASP will spam liberators all over your face.
  7. Bvenged

I should add, if your'e a filthy TR then BRTD is your best bet. They're like us, but lamer for being TR. :p
    • Up x 1
  8. huller

<3
  9. huller

I have been spending too much time with yami haven't I?
  10. Bvenged

Here's a video of us kicking ***:

The video is a montage of footage from an infantry-perspective of our prime-time operations, training sessions and even some additional organised play, all from the same week.

Most clips were recorded under the radar, no content past the 30 second mark was staged, and the video serves as good proof to our coordination and organisation. Notice how the squads group up when they need to, but split up otherwise? We use combined arms to its maximum potential and respond to threats with mostly appropriate force, not excessive force.

Recorded by our CO and veteran member Butchy102.
  11. TobieBrave

'Be advised, No BRTD members were harmed during the recording of this video'
    Great work!
  12. Arphelior

13. Dinapuff

Lets keep wasp on the front page ^^
  14. Bvenged

What? Bottom of the page? Bump humbug.

In other news, we're slightly shifting our gameplay focus in WASP:

We will be looking to better utilise our strong core of players and assets as a combine arms outfit, and will be pushing towards being more dynamic, effective and strategic in our play.

Of course, we will continue employing our current style, tactics and strategies where appropriate and will not ignore jumping or redeploying into a fight where the situation suits us best - it would be negligent to reject any reasonable tactics that were enjoyable or that worked for us before - but as we strive to be more effective and efficient in what little metagame PS2 has, we will no longer depend on base hopping-and-dropping, winning fights here-and-there, and instead favour alternative methods of success that differ from gal-dropping or zerging that most outfits are inclined to do.

More information on this will be available in a few days.

----------

WASP is a jewel in the crown when it comes to quality infantry, armour and air play. All of this occurs in coordination every operation, and is supported by competent leaders and players, new and old.

On top of that, we are a keystone in the wider outfit alliance, NCTO. We conduct joint operations with other outfits on a regular basis, and participate in highly successful alliance operations.

We have an exceptional environment as a successful 18+ multi-gaming community who strive for nothing but to be the best at the games we play, without losing sight on the aspect of fun. Community and gameplay goes hand-in-hand here at WASP, with each as important as the other to us.

We have large numbers of dedicated members across several game divisions (Planetside 2 is one fixed division, for instance). In particular, WASP PS2 has a unique environment in that we have some of the best players on the server, fighting capably for a selection of the best leaders in NC, learning and further improving alongside some of the freshest members to the game.

Here at WASP, members and leadership are all in the same boat. We always strive to improve whether we lose or win a fight, and knowing when to put your head down and get your game-face on is key - but the icing on the cake is that random *** idle banter that occurs during downtime as we travel from objective to objective :p

We're a long-term investment and a self-sustaining community of ambitious players who always want to improve. If that sounds like your cup of tea, I beckon you to apply here!
  15. dnaRIP

If you go blue, go WASP!
  16. Dv2R

Ugh, you guys were PITA's to play against on APB when I used to play, good to know there's some decent outfits carrying us 'tho.
  17. Bvenged

Haha, we're the same clan but the vast majority of us are different people - different division. Nevertheless we're close with our APB community mates. Glad our reputation stands across games.

I do neglect our APB history, it's quite prestigious and not something I should ignore really.
    - we were chosen by GamersFirst, the developers, as their #1 BETA Enforcer clan for APB:R.
  18. Lakora

Bumpity bump. :D Join the WASP and know you'll be targeted first by any VS or TR in the vicinity. Here's an interview from one of our probies!

Januk: What do you like about WASP?

Fakename: It's awesome so many nice people and good team play

Januk: Well who's your favorite WASP?

Fakename: Eh... That Januk guy seems nice, but Bvenger got the best name, then there's Arphelior and there's no favorite they're all awesome!

Januk: So how come you signed up for WASP?

Fakename: Because I see waspies running around all over the place doing the most amazing things and they're cool. I like WASPs

Januk: Well Oki... I guess interesting answer, not really an answer but good enough. So what do you plan on doing now?

Fakename: Pass my probation and become the best WASP, WASP has ever seen!

Januk: Ambitions, we like that in probationers. Well thank you for this short interview now you got anything you want to say?

Fakename: JOIN WASP NAO!

Januk: Well that's it for me folks and you heard him, join wasp now!

Disclaimer: Requirements and information can be found on our website. Please consult the website along with the probationer applications to have an idea of what we're looking for, if you post without reading it you might be denied.
  19. pulse

long time no see - bump!

<3 pulse
  20. Bvenged

I just thought I'd flash our community's official commissioned artwork as we've got a big reveal coming up :)

[IMG]