NC decoy flare price

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Metsuro, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Mazzar

So, your authority > "what everyone else says" LOGIC

Also TTK might be the same, but thats factoring in reloads, you idiot.

Reavers = more damage for less shots but longer reload, meaning, you have to hold your aim less.

You want hard fact? Reavers have less rockets in their pods, = less time to hold your crosshair on target.
    More facts, takes less shots
    More facts, you get left with more ammo after reload for TTK.
  2. Mazzar

Boost + Cruise = higher avg speed
    Not just Cruise.
  3. Idono

Boost is not sustained. It's limited.
    • Up x 1
  4. Hashi

Because 8 extra round determines life or death. Ontop of that your acting like 8 rounds is enough to warrent the "it's damage is way higher" argument. You sound like an idiot please stop.

less rockets in our pods? well fine then, if 4 rocket pods difference is SO important for you, why don't you go fly a ULTRA AMAZING reaver and show everyone up on how OP the thing is. If anything their all balanced. Yeah the reaver has a slight increase in damage but the mossie is faster in base speed and has a better turn angle.
  5. justin

bump 4 justice
    • Up x 1
  6. Hashi

7. Hashi

You'd expect this to either be fixed already or on the patch notes lol.
  8. Azurewind

My authority? What are you talking about? I posted a link to a chap that provided empirical data via actual testing and presented the evidence for everyone to see and critique. You keep talking about "what everyone says" and providing erroneous facts not backed up by evidence, so I'm calling that out.

Now we're down to name calling. Looks like you're really frustrated that nobody is buying your argument in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with what you're talking about.

Every one of your points exhibits a fundamental lack of attention or willful ignorance to tradeoffs like ROF, which means despite having 16 rockets to a Reaver's 12, the increased rate of fire means the time a Mosquito must stay on target isn't actually any more than that of a Reaver.

Please make your own thread to discuss these things, we're here to talk about and bring an awareness to an obvious imbalance in the amount of certs it takes to unlock decoy flares.
  9. eXhale

How has this still not been fixed?
  10. NovaAustralis

more like 'Merisha ;-)
  11. NovaAustralis

Seriously though, it should be a simple bit of coding to refund certs to those NC people who spent them on Flares for ESF.

TS and VS have them at 100, 200, 400, 1000 = for a TOTAL of 1,700
    NC get them at 100, 500, 1000, 1000 = for a TOTAL of 2,600
    Difference of 900 certs.
    Bam, 900 certs refunded to NC players who had dropped 2,600 certs on Flares for the Reaver.

This could be further refined:
    Lvl 1 = No refund required
    Lvl 2 = 300 cert refund
    Lvl 3 = 600 cert refund (plus the 300 certs for Lvl 2)
    Lvl 4 = No refund required (but include the 300 certs for Lvl 2 and 600 certs for Lvl 3)
  12. Opapanax

WoW yea that's pretty dumb there and a really ugly oversight if it's not intended..

I don't see why the ESF Utility stuff should be any different in terms of cost..
  13. Tactics

I didn't know about this being a bug and I bought the tier 2 flares with 500 certs, would i get reimbursed for it?
  14. Deladin

Since you did not participate in beta,Let me explain.

Because those of us who were in beta for 3+ months are seeing many of the same bugs that we were reported in the beta forums 3 months ago, STILL in game even after the latest patch.

It is not that there are little bugs creepy up here and there that no one knew about, which happens. It is the bugs that the beta testers have been trying futilely to get the devs to notice for months while they spent their time fluffing the in-game store or making changes to the game that no one even wanted or went against the general consensus of the testers.
  15. Matti

Didn't belive it at first, then I checked. Lol
  16. Hashi

When they nerf a faction, they REALLY nerf the faction ! I mean I've heard of going a bit too far past the spectrum but this is a bit ridiculous.
  17. Azurewind

Decoy flares were fixed, but no refunds were given.

This is absurd.
  18. Hashi

told ya xD
  19. Fooks

20. SenEvason

If you knew it was broken, why did you buy it?