NC decoy flare price

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Metsuro, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Gary

Hmm does this mean if other Prices are off on certain Certs and these are corrected to are reduced rate can we expect free certs for the current owners? ;)
  2. wh4ck3d

i happen to like the game.. sure it has its bugs which will be sorted in time. I didnt participate in the beta as i had no idea this game even existed.. but im glad its been released.. if youre going to QQ and b1tch and moan over little things like this... then go play WoW or something.. id rather be in game, enjoying myself.
  3. Nephera

oh crap i thought you were mistaken and then you werent
  4. Hashi

I'm not saying that I hate this game, this is one of my favorites for god sakes. What I'm saying is that they shouldn't have listened to SOE and released the game when it was this bugged out. They had the chance to wait a month even but all in all, it's not going to be fixed anytime soon...
    • Up x 1
  5. forkyar

actually they are all the same
  6. Hashi

• Up x 1
  7. Nephera

an soe dev just commented on how they know about this issue.

Edit: also the pictures.

Also the multiple people confirming it

Basically you didnt read the thread.
  8. Mazzar

clearly you weren't in beta, or you would of heard how most dev's played NC.

2ndly, YOUR REAVER IS THE STRONGEST ESF IN THE GAME. (Apart from having a slightly reduced turning speed)
  9. zgunner

This isn't a whining thread it is a thread to report a legitimate problem in the game. Now that the devs have been notified, there is no reason to continue complaining.
    • Up x 1
  10. Idono

Ahum. Tests have show that the so called fastest ESF in the game only really applies if boosting with the afterburner. The reaver has lower top speed compared to the mossie and scythe when not using it's afterburners. It isn't really as great as the TR and VS equivalent
  11. Mazzar

Nah, not what everyone says.

Reaver = Highest sustainable top speed

Your Guns also do the most damage, meaning you got a better chance of destroying your target if you can aim, meaning you need less sustained fire and a shorter time frame to hold your aim. Dog fights are usually 25% firing and like 10% of that youre actually hitting your target, the rest is just flying around to position and line each other up. so....yeah...youre wrong.
  12. LDF IceWyvern

Stop spreading false/misleading information about gun damage. Search the forums before you reply, please.
    • Up x 2
  13. Badname3529.

Not anymore. Nerfed to noneffectiveness the last patch. The Reaver also has equal health and TTK when it is supposed to be the slower, better armored ESF.
  14. LDF IceWyvern

Supposedly this is a glitch, as luperza noted on some stream that SOE devs were fixing this.

We'll have our speed back eventually, they say. But then again, we were supposed to have the ML85 back eventually too.
  15. Idono

And i just tested it again btw.

Reaver sustained top speed is around 206 and mossie is 219. Try it out your self.

Our guns do more damage per bullet yes. But it gradually gets worse. In a sustained firefight VS and TR always win over the NC. On all weapon types ranging from vehicle and infantry combat.
  16. Hashi

bump because we'll likely be waiting a month for this fix.
  17. Hashi

So just because your aware... how long are we waiting here because wars still wage on and we still get the short end of the stick.
    • Up x 1
  18. Durron

I'm not even sure how you can pass this off as an oversight. Pathetic.
    • Up x 1
  19. Azurewind

Well there's your problem. Is "what everyone says" an authority now?

Stop listening to "what everyone says". Go test things yourself.

TTK is the same. Please stop.

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php?threads/12-12-12-esf-ttk-video.65597/

Not only are you wrong, you're completely off topic.
  20. Hashi

The one thing that should have been easiest to balance was the cert costs. Looks like they couldn't even do that...
    • Up x 1