{NC} Death Legion - Legionnaires

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Haskaal, Dec 5, 2012.

1. NC_agent00kevin

Full Version of Death Legion Video

2. o0Eeyore0o

Tonight was a good run, especially considering it wasn't a regular OP night. A little video bump to put us back on the first page.
  3. NCMedic

In-Game Username: VCGaming

Best class & vehicle: Medic and any transport.

Willing to listen to orders on Teamspeak 3? Yes, but will have to download.

What role fits you best? Medical Support.

Fun Fact about yourself: I am good at teamwork. Willing to do anything for the win!

Coolest moment you experienced in-game so far: Taking over The Crown and winning!
  4. FIN Faravid

EDIT: Please never mind, i realised (yes, kind of late, but i have not played for a while) that i am on American server.... And i am European :/
  5. Blackweb

Death Legion is a solid group. Anyone who has lasted as long as they have must be good! :D

*salute* DL
  6. Mordrugant

7. Haskaal

What up dudes.
  8. TheShadwoWarrior

Hey guys. I'm interested in joining your outfit on Waterson. Any chance I could get an invite?
  9. Haskaal

We're just now reviving our outfit and looking for people to play with after a long hiatus! Don't worry about the application process, just hit us up here if you want to be apart of the new beginning of our outfit!
  10. Bulldog

Hey would be interested in joining. In game tag is Bulldog06. I will be on later tonight at 7pm EST if you want to look me up in game.
  11. FelSwoop

In-game name FelSwoop

Best class & vehicle Anything & Reaver

Willing to listen to orders on ts3? (y/n) That's why I'm here :)
    What role fits you best? Support Engineer or Medic, also Scout Reaver with A2G capabilities

Fun fact about yourself Been making hip-hop for a decade now.

Coolest moment you experienced in-game Jumping out of a flaming Reaver and c-4ing the poor Sundy Circus beneath me.