{NC} Death Legion - Legionnaires

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Haskaal, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Nehlis

Joined about a week ago for a trial run, stayed for the shenanigans (death races, mounting sundies on gals) Lets do another death race some time again!
  2. DLJord

Good to have you with us Nehlis! The death races are always fun, we'll be doing more of them as they are good break from the fighting! Also I'd love to get our armour columns mounted on top of the sunderers next :p
  3. erickeK

4. Haskaal

Thread has been updated with more information about DL and what we do in PS2.
  5. Zyxtral

In-game name: Zyxtral

Best class & vehicle: Heavy and have yet to get into a vehicle :(

Willing to listen to orders on ts3? (y/n) (yes) im a team player

What role fits you best? Heavy/medic/sniper

Fun fact about yourself? I have been gaming since i was like 7/8

Coolest moment you experienced in-game so far? We were losing a game of league of legends as they pushed my team back in mid an fought i pushed all of there bot towers an pushed into there base an won us the game :D never back down!
  6. DLJord

Welcome to the clan mate! We need more bot lane players :p
  7. Razec

In-game name: Zaxius

Best class & vehicle: Engineer / Reaver or Galaxy

Willing to come onto ts3 when playing with us? (y/n): Yes with Mic

What role fits you best: Support Pilot and/or Support on the ground

Fun fact about yourself: I own a computer shop and tend to play games at work when I am not busy. That is fun right?

Coolest moment you experienced in-game so far: I got in a dogfight against 4 mosquitoes over Amerish, I killed two with A2A missiles and my rotary cannon and made the other two crash into tress while trying to chase me. I almost died about 7 times in that 6 minutes. I felt quite accomplished after that........ until I ran into a Galaxy above me that I didn't see. xD
  8. DLJord

Hi Razec.

Playing games at work is a nice perk, I wish i could get away with sitting on Planetside all day haha. Check out our website and forum at www.death-legion.com and hop on teamspeak, the IP is 'death-legion.com' or follow the link on the site.

I'll get someone to invite you if I don't catch you online sooner!
  9. Razec

I am on TS now but the only guy in here isn't saying anything xD
  10. DLJord

I'll tell Kien to come invite you, or hop down to his channel and ask him. I can see you online on tsviewer lol. I'm at work or I'd invite you :p
  11. Malikaidan

In-game name
    Malikaidan

Best class & vehicle
    Engineer. Zaxius' Liberator Gunner

Willing to come onto ts3 when playing with us? (y/n)
    Y

What role fits you best? (Support, Recon and Sniper, Soldier (Heavy or Light), Team Leader, Pilot or Driver, etc.)
    Support, Recon and Sniper

Fun fact about yourself
    I'm a Twin

Coolest moment you experienced in-game so far
    Gunning for Zaxius, taking out 3 tanks and then being chased by a Scythe and nearly ******** myself at how close to the ground Zax flies to avoid getting shot, yelling OH ****!
  12. Rashiev

In game name Rashiev

Best class and vehice engineer and reaver

willing to listen to orders on ts3 (y/n) yes w/mic

What role fits you best? engineer flying reaver or riding in liberator. Repairing as we go.

Fun fact about yourself. Big time gamer

collest moment you experienced in-game so far: I joined a squad with about 4 people and we took a galaxy out to tr and vs territories one by one and stormed the front. we got blown up and bailed in time to survive and take a control point. it was awesome
  13. DLJord

I've sent you both friend request and will get outfit invites to you both asap. Seems like a solid Libby team you've got there.
  14. Malikaidan

never received a friend requests hmm.
  15. LukeDude759

Name: LukeDude75

Favorite class and vehicle: Engineer and Vanguard (But I prefer being on foot.)

Willing to listen to orders on Ts3: Yes.

Best role: Soldier (Light)

Fun fact: I am working towards becoming an indie game developer.

Coolest moment ingame so far: I was in a tank convoy, 2 by about 8, and we took over two Vanu outposts then one Vanu base consecutively. Sadly, my tank was destroyed at the first outpost, but as I said, I prefer being on foot anyway, so it didn't matter much to me.

I'm not much good at multiplayer FPS combat, as I play games like these more for fun than competition, but I hope to acquire some skills if I get into the Legion.
  16. DLJord

I saw you on teamspeak yesterday, did you get the outfit invite?

Hey mate! I'm a Level Designer at a pretty big UK game developer :) Would be cool to have you in the clan. It's fine not being too good at FPS, we always need support roles but you should quickly pick up some tips. One of our members is currently number 1 on the server leaderboards.

I'll send you a friend invite later if I can't get someone to invite you sooner.
  17. smash_mouth01

In-game name nomad0125

Best class & vehicle Heavy Assult/ Lighning

Willing to listen to orders on ts3? (y/n) Yes / have mic, just let me know the software that is needed

What role fits you best? killing stuff and blowing it up....in general a grunt. Anything that the superiors tell me to do.

Fun fact about yourself I like cheese

Coolest moment you experienced in-game so far Some crazy dude tried to ram me into a rockface with a Lightning, I pulled a Karate Kid 3 by jumping on the hood to avoid the run down, I quickly jumped backwards firing a rocket and another causing them to blow up...
  18. LukeDude759

I'll see if I can get on at 3-3:30 pm Eastern time. If not, try to catch me at maybe 5:00 pm.

EDIT: Just remembered, I'm not going to be home by 3:30. I'll get on at 4 to 5 pm.
  19. LukeDude759

Death races? Sounds awesome! I'd love to try that!
  20. DLJord

I'll get you a friend invite soon and then an outfit invite when we catch you online. Hop on our teamspeak, the IP = 'death-legion.com' and check out our site/forum at www.death-legion.com in the mean time.

I did something similar the other day, jumped onto the top of a magrider and he couldn't find me :D