Merry Auraximas

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 18, 2013.

1. veselie

Can you send the items to Europe if I win ?
  2. CHDT65

3. Phazaar

Any word on whether EU players (pro-sieben or not) will be able to participate in any of these 8 days?

Actually, she -is- a coder. It's just not her current role. I only say this because it gives me even more respect for her (like, aside from the respect she gets from putting up with us scrubs all day long ;) ).
  4. RainbowDash9

GIMME MERCH STORE!!!!!!!!!! (i have horrible luck winning things)
  5. sagat

shirt sizes
    was XL forgotten or do u not have any?
  6. Wyverncloak

What time will the winners be announced? I realize that they will contact you if you won, but around what time should I expect to be contacted if I won? I would like to know for sure that my hopes and dreams did not come to fruition.
  7. IDC_

oh nice 'free' stuff :rolleyes:

THIS could be very funny.:D

Official Rules :
    what if i don't have a fb account? :confused:

Terms of Use:
    Grandmas cookies are the best. :p
    Would be nice if my browser could disable cookie spamming. By now it only rejects them.

Privacy Policy:
    If I protect my privacy i can not read your privacy policy? o_O

'free' means we'll sell your data to advertisement companies.
    ;)
  8. EtharionTurambar

Luperza, still no word on another Triple Station Cash Sale? We NEED IT! :p (seriously though, me and my friends all agree we arent spending money unless there's the sale).
  9. Alewar

So I've been waiting two days for a response to my support ticket about paying for a membership that never activated. Yeah, no more of my money for you, SOE.
  10. Luperza Community Manager

For this giveaway, yes, we will ship to Europe if you won. :)

We don't have any XL in stock, as stated previously. :(

You don't need a FB account to sign up for these. It just means you can only have one entry.

Also, we will not share your information with anyone else. If you opt in for the email option, you will get emails from SOE about all the cool things we're doing - free stuff, sales, event, etc. :)

I know the CS team has been pretty booked. Please be patient. They will get back to you as soon as they can. :)
  11. Luperza Community Manager

Just updating everyone here. The winner has been contacted, so please check your email. ;)

If they do not respond in three days, I will pick a new winner. <3
  12. DukeFlash

I didn't win ._.
  13. IDC_

thank you for your answer. :)

SOE will not, votigo will. ;)

url shortening services like bit.ly if often used by malware speaders to disguise their urls.
    would be more transparent if you use the real url here in the forum.
    i know - twitter .. blabla :D

can't play the game - have to troll in the forum :oops:
  14. Impulse

When will the sweepstake winners be announced?
  15. Zok

No HOSSIN FOR AXMAS WTF??!!! im so sad
  16. Klondor

Fixes first, content last. That's how the scale of importance usually goes.
  17. Luperza Community Manager

The winner has responded!

Congratulations Skitzle! :)