Merry Auraximas

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 18, 2013.

1. amm0-rat

Personally, when i saw the Merry Auraximass message i honestly thought they had fixed the servers and used it as a way to convey the message.
    I am such an idoit.
  2. gunnner10

Thanks SOE for doing your best and creating a Beautiful free to play game. That is present enough :)
    • Up x 1
  3. Luperza Community Manager

We are out of stock on XL shirts. :( Also, the shirts are not faction specific, so no. :)
  4. KeF3aR

Those ******* snowmen are really gonna get it now
  5. HappyT

[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  6. portlandian

nicely played sir
  7. blueangleofdeath

LOL that's funny!!
  8. Belarod

Oh thank you I guess too many of us gamers are XL's, I put down L in hopes of being inspired by Luperza to shed a few holiday pounds :) Also my misunderstanding, I thought the Dog Tags were Faction specific, I see now you get one of each.
    • Up x 1
  9. AirSuicide

Thats Luprerza,

For those of you that don't know shes the really hot Chick from the Live stream "Perfect Storm".

Cut her some slack, she is the CM, not a dev. All she can handle is Customer relations.
  10. Goden

What a really deprived way of describing someone.
  11. Ssuper

Oh thats going on my page of favorite quotes.
    • Up x 1
  12. AirSuicide

If I said the really witty/ Intelligent/ and attractive woman that works for SOE as the CM.

Would you know who I was talking about? No.

Hence the reason I described her thus so the other 99.9% of the population would know who she is. As most people see red or multi colors and automatically Assume Dev, or someone of Major importance that can effect game play with the flick of a wrist.

People were complaining and telling her she should do something about several issues she has no power to deal with. I was simply letting them know who she was, and that she can't help them in that area.
  13. Wardark

I noticed there is a LOT of places that have *reverted* like VR has missing stairs again, everything in indar is messed up somehow, theres a problem to everybase missing terminal or equipment and barricades not where they are suppose to be.
  14. Latumalea

nice me like a change on free stuff :)
  15. teks

As I signed up My thinger switched to XXL. Now SOE thinks I'm fat!!!

I want the mousepad. Imagine how good i'd be if I actually used a mousepad
  16. AirSuicide

I cant even get on My game Criticle erros currently when I try.
  17. Angry forumer

Your first gift will be..... the ability to find a server
  18. MallowChunkage

That stuff looks like something I'd wear, not gonna lie.

My outfit would be so jelly of my outfit.
  19. RabidIBM

Wow, this looks like so much fun! If only the game worked...
  20. Angry forumer

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hail Connery!!!!!!!!!!!!