Merry Auraximas

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 18, 2013.

1. DeadliestMoon

Oh yeah, because they stop all work so that Community Managers can post threads. :rolleyes:
    • Up x 2
  2. BadWolfzxc

If now I could only play the game, but hey keep waving it in our face.
  3. Hustlenomics

Whats with all the kids badmouthing the devs about the servers not being up? Sure the timing might have been a little off as far as the servers being down but the forum mods have no control over that. Not to mention you kids are whining about a FREE TO PLAY VIDEOGAME. I would almost be willing to bet that a majority of the people complaining about the servers have never bought an SOE timecard or anything to generate revenue for the company that handed them a complete game to play and download for free. Get over yourselves and learn some patience. Jesus...
    • Up x 1
  4. BrianJ2

Okay i take it back, it looks awesome! I want the TR necklage!
    • Up x 2
  5. blueangleofdeath

Do we need to enter for each contest?
  6. ShadowShot

is there anyway to get a hold of the dog tags without entering the sweepstake? because I am under age so I can not enter
  7. MickeySerendipity

At least the sweepstake server's up.
    • Up x 3
  8. Seyaret

I can't even get to the character select screen... Will this be fixed soon?
  9. NVCoveringFire

I'm guessing this is not open to EU paying customers, as per?
  10. Luperza Community Manager

We sell them at SOE Live. We have done other giveaways, but unfortunately no merchandise store yet. <3

Yes! Each day, I will post the new item and how you can enter to win it. ;)

For this one, you can! :) For some of the other ones, it will be for SOE Station Accounts only. PlanetSide 2 Europe will also be doing some holiday stuff for the EU players out there.
    • Up x 1
  11. BigBooty

http://2.bp.************/-Y_ODcECzxGQ/T4sMKffGa8I/AAAAAAAAA88/LnQ8Dvynqbg/s1600/michael-scott-no.gif
    I think this accurately expresses my opinion of free things.
    • Up x 2
  12. numbskull314

so what about my paid for xp boost thats currently ticking away doing nothing?
  13. Ravenwolf Foxtrack

Dear SOE P.R., For this Christmas season, I would like to have triple station cash for the whole of Christmas week (22nd - 30th) AND double XP from December 23rd to December 30th. ;)

To the PS2 devs and staff and marketing, I would like to thank you ALL for giving us awesome SC saving sales and something new to hunt and destroy on Esamir. Despite the issues currently plaguing the game, I thank you for giving us all such a wonderful game that to me personally, stands above all other FPS multiplayer games out there. :cool:

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all! :D
    • Up x 2
  14. MrGhosty

It is safe to say that SOE will do what they can to make it right for the amount of time the game is down, be it via some compensation, extending sales, whatever. I can say I honestly feel for all of the SOE peeps because the ones who have to fix the problems are under the gun and the ones who have nothing to do with that bit have to come out and deal with the frothy mouthed public. They have to keep to their schedules, these things have been planned and implemented long before the game went crash. Let us all take a deep breath and then carry on.
    • Up x 3
  15. vermaht81

I go SLEEP
    • Up x 1
  16. Dudeman325420

Merry Auraximas everyone! Now let's play some Planetside!

Oh, wait...
  17. blueangleofdeath

Thanks for getting that, Maggie!! :)

I would love to buy ps2 swag. I would really like some ps2 models or tree ornaments.
    • Up x 1
  18. Satex

Merry Christmas Planetside 2 Dev team, may the Elf on the Shelve stop screwing with the servers!
    • Up x 1
  19. Nitrobudyn

@Luperza
    First off, i apologize if You found that "Bad timing" offensive. After all, i made the whining thread that was ment to be a lesson of trying to feel what the other side thinks before one starts complaining. (the thread didn't last long because, apparently if something is not written in plain text almost nobody gets the point). Ehm.. What i want to say is that i know it must be hard to keep smiling when You know things go wrong. So i whon't whine from now on and will keep my fingers crossed for the whole team.

Merry Auraximas!

...but seriously, no more "swag" please.
  20. sL360

Please do. I want to parade around in Terran Republic merchandise. This sweepstakes will have to do for now...
    • Up x 2