Merry Auraximas

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 18, 2013.

1. portlandian

Merry A-mas
    I can't believe how many ppl bad mouth the ps2 team they are trying to make a great game better.

ppl of auraxis
    chill out! its a game it'll be back as soon as its fixed ... maybe you should see if the servers for outside are working
    • Up x 3
  2. 1nd3X

lol you guys
  3. Canaris

Ho Ho Ho it's Jolly St Luperza, awesome I love Auraximas! :)
    • Up x 1
  4. gArf

Dear Santa/Golden Snowman, I don't really want anything for Auraximas. If you do want to give something could you please make Planetside 1 free to play. Despite the graphics, it works and has better overal gameplay :p :)
    • Up x 2
  5. Gav7x

Dear Planetsanta all i ask is for is continent locking, that all i want
  6. BoomBoom4You

I agree...I start to feel sorry for Luperza and the rest when I read some of the vitriol on here, but if it really bothered them they would've left the company by now!

Annyoing as the server issue is, Luperza is staying the course and trying to do some cool things for a largely childish playerbase. You don't have to kiss her feet, but you don't have to be outright jerks either.
    • Up x 2
  7. Dortzz

Hey. I'm in the market for a new mousepad. Not sure what I'd do with the tags if I get them though. Christmas ornaments perhaps?
  8. f0d

why not the forums?
    some of us dont use those silly sites

edit: urgh need facecrook to enter for swag - that rules me out :(
    • Up x 2
  9. Gyroban

I'd agree that maybe the timing isn't the best, but hey, it's hard to pick a good time when your servers are unexpectedly dropping out on you.

Also, free draw to enter for PS2 stuff? YUS PLZ.
    • Up x 1
  10. Whizzmaster

Hey! Instead of giving these items away at random times, sell them to your playerbase en masse. I have loads of money in the bank that I'm willing to spend on some PS2 merch.
    • Up x 1
  11. f0d

^this X1000
    • Up x 2
  12. Luperza Community Manager

We're definitely thinking about the merchandise store idea. ;)

You don't need FaceBook to enter the sweepstakes.
    • Up x 5
  13. Takoita

I have no idea why would you people need the information you are requesting (and very much hope it ain't gonna be released into third party hands), but whatever.

I know I won't win, but I put the relevant information in the language our postal service would recognize so that you guys could just copy-paste the thing without having to decode the translit just in case.
  14. Astealoth

Complaining that Maggie posted a link to the holiday sweepstakes because the servers are under maintenance? I'm sure she could have personally tracked down all the server instabilities in the time it took her to type that up, especially with her advanced engineering credentials one automatically absorbs when given mod status on a forum.

/facepalm
    • Up x 3
  15. BoomBoom4You

But if just anyone can buy it, how can it be UBER SWAG GEAR?!?!
    • Up x 3
  16. Lazaruz

I take it that as a SOE customer playing from Europe, I will not be able to participate? Judging by the past giveaways...
  17. f0d

SWEET.!
    its just i saw
    "Limit one (1) entry per Facebook account."
    under "rules" when entering

forgive my hatred for social media ;)
    • Up x 3
  18. Blackomen

*Looks outside the window at a swarm of mosquito.* Yeah they are up, but it looks awfully buggy. *Ba-dun-tsh*
    • Up x 3
  19. HappyT

I wish I wish more golden snowmans and a swag box with golden snowman in it ^_^
    • Up x 2
  20. lablague

Ca ne serait pas du foutage de gueule?!