Merry Auraximas

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Trebb

I actually LOLd. When aiming at the gaming community, 90% of the shirt sizes need to be XL or greater. 9% should be other sizes to cover anorexic gamers too lazy to get up and eat, and the last 1% are Smalls for gamer gurrrlz. Just trying to help! /jk
  2. Whizzmaster

:eek:
    I... I don't know!
  3. MallowChunkage

Seeing as "MallowChunkage" isn't my login name or real name (obviously), I can use it to enter the sweepstakes? I hope I have that right...
  4. Premium

I'm medium size, not small I eat trust me. However I work allot and lift approx 75 pounds on regular basis.
    I'm off for these 2 days and have only been in for 2 hours =/
    You should do a poll of shirt size in the appropriate forum.

Keep going devs take your time we will entertain ourselves. Rushing it will only make you do it again and again.
  5. f0d

umm no

im not getting that redirection it is taking me directly to http://soe.votigo.com/fbsweeps/sweeps/Day-1-of-Auraximas whenever i click it

nobody else is getting that redirection

oh and dont assume things about other people - i have been on the net since the 90's and i am 37 years old (so im not a kiddo) i know exactly what a redirect is
    • Up x 2
  6. Degenatron

I've been asking for this for a year and a half: Posted 2012-06-07 - 18,018 Views 288 replies

I saw on the 1 year broadcast that you said you guys don't have storage space for merchandise, but a quick google search turned up half a dozen On-Demand Merchandise Production companies that can produce and ship your products with no storage.

I am seriously baffled why you guys have dragged your feet on this. This is money you guys are leaving on the table. There's a large demographic of your community that are begging you to let us pay you to allow us to advertise for you. If Mojang can do, then SOE can do it.

I'm sorry to be so confrontational about this, but every time I see one of these answers, my gut reaction is:
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. Diplocaulus

Unfortunately my window for playing today has closed, and I lose yet another day of the 7-day experience boost I purchased on Monday. Will I be given credit for the lost opportunity?

BTW, notice for Wednesday's PU2 update wasn't posted here until after I purchased the boost.
  8. Klondor

Dear SOE,
    Terran High Command wishes you a Merry Auraximas from the first bullet, to the last. We hope you enjoy the holiday season as much as we will. Loyalty until death!

P.S. The soldiers in the field are complaining about wrist pain, strained backs and the inability to beat the enemy to the kill when wielding our tried and partially trusty T7 Mini-Chaingun. I'm sure they would greatly appreciate an overhaul to it's design and spin-up function. Thank you for all your hard work.
    [IMG]
  9. Nintyuk

Just what was she going to do all day if she couldn't post anything scheduled until the servers were fixed. sit on her hands humming inspirational tunes to the coders?
  10. Camycamera

the sweg box? yay
  11. AlephZed

You want to buy our real name, date of birth, and address for the small price of 1/30000 chance in winning some arguably junk materials? no thanks.
  12. BeanSidhe

WOOT! Thanks.

To those complaining... :p I'm sure different people are working on this than are working on the servers and this coming out has little to no impact on when the servers come back online. Plus, this was undoubtedly planned before the server problems.

I've been wanting to get my hands on dog tags and any other PS2 swag since beta.
    • Up x 1
  13. BeastHayden

Did they really call it a swag box?
    • Up x 2
  14. Luperza Community Manager

"Swag" is a term used often at gaming conventions to talk about gaming merchandise. This is not a Justin Bieber "swag" reference. ;)
    • Up x 1
  15. joeski

Never heard of swag bag? i.e. a bag of goodies.
    [IMG]
  16. BeastHayden

Is yolo still yolo though?
    • Up x 1
  17. Luperza Community Manager

Pretty sure. :p
  18. Selerox

That'd be awesome! :)
  19. FleurDisLee

when i try to log in my character results in the game vanishing to desktop - no crash report. FIX THIS!
  20. Jean Parisot

Merry Christmas to the whole PS2 team!!!

Thanks for giving us such a brilliant ever-improving game :)

Looking forward to another great year!