Maintenance - 4/21

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoxnEagle

<quote="Nakor"> And yet the infinite boost bug remains. Lol </quote>
    Well Im not getting it.... I want my infinite shield back on HA....
  2. Nakor

People give the devs a hard time because this game performed like crap for a year after the "official launch" and for months before that when they were taking people's money anyway. Also there is a constant stream of new game-breaking bugs.

Yes you can unlock gear at a reasonable pace -once you have gear that doesn't suck. Starting fresh in this game is truly a **** fest because of how behind you are gear-wise. Its less of an issue in infantry combat, but the difference is massive anywhere vehicles are involved. Which is basically everywhere except the interior of a bio-lab.

There are many, many reasons to be aggravated and hostile here. Personally I don't blame the people actually doing the work to develop the game. I have a strong suspicion that the dev team for this game has been gutted for other projects -EQ and that DayZ knockoff. You wanna get mad, its the people in the corner office that are the problem, not the cubicle jockeys.
    • Up x 3
  3. Nakor

Infinite VEHICLE boost.
  4. SalaHyena

What, my Vanu-character is gone. It's my second highest BR-char.
  5. GandalfTheWizard

Well everyone else seems to be lagging, but they can still play the game. I can't log on to my character. I can't do a thing. So why are 6,000 people on steam able to play but not me? Seriously SOE, I don't want to be a hater, but it's been 7 hours and I still can't play...
  6. MFNZ0R

I was getting this issue when redeploying to warpgates and squad deploying.
  7. Wobberjockey

part of the problem with this is that scout radar spots stationary, cloaked infiltrators. on an ESF i think the max rank is 200m.

there is no way for you to know if you've been lit up, or if it's a hacker. it's REALLY frustrating.
    • Up x 1
  8. Dr Baralax

Given this highly advanced infiltration suit is being swept with periodic radio waves, surely it should alert the wearer that the missions compromised and ***** about to hit the fan, as well as triangulate an approximate location for the source of the radar sweeps.
  9. Jerox

How would he not be able to know if he had been lit up?
    Because when you get lit up you see your hand/gun or whatever the light shines on glow in the colour you see your fellow cloaked infiltrators in.
    So yeah, pretty easy to realize it when someone's shining on you with a darklight flashlight.
    Assuming by saying 'lit up' you mean what I just described :p.

Anyway, Cobalt works fine again.
    Thanks for the quick fix SOE :D.
  10. MacavitySWE

The servers are down, your character is not deleted, this happens everytime the servers are down.
  11. Wobberjockey

there is no way to know if you are visible on scout radar or not... i.e. you are lit up on the enemy's minimap.
  12. vanu123

Is it the bug that crashes the game whenever you try to swap continents?
  13. GPNain

No, go get high son.. Oh wait mybad that was yesterday!
  14. [Hydra]Army_

and haha.... they didnt fix the crash on continent switching problem... idk if itz mah laptop's fail or the server's fail - -
  15. [Hydra]Army_

ffs... this is annoying - -
  16. QuantumCookie

I don't know about you but just 15 minutes ago my drop pod bounced me back to the ionosphere. (somehow I flew up 400,000m high then broke the speed of light when I fell back down.)
  17. Syn7ax

Yes, the switching continents from the terminal crashes ur game as well!
  18. Wobberjockey

yep.
    today is national random drug test day
  19. ACDC

Only for the U.S. All us Canucks are still on holidays =D
  20. Fast moving Target

we have.... more than a few ppl are PAYING members
    now fix the crashing prob

I hope you get one of the new "features" created by SOE
    try playing the game and hearing
    okay everyone redeploy to XXX warp gate

KNOWING it will mean you lock up and have to reboot the comp in order to keep playing

this is not a new prob.... its been 5 days now
    piss poor service to say the least
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.