LaunchPad unable to connect.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Zultanath, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Wuddelfrau

Guys, guys, guys,

i think you are at completely cross-purposes. It is not about not entering in to the game Planetside II or even having fun. The main problem is, on this three continents Indar, Esamir, Amerish there are people like me and you dying every seconds. Families losing their father or actually whole families are wiped out. That is the tragic story behind this shadow of failure by sony entertainment. This is Genocide!
    So blame SOE for this inexcusable mistake and continue this wave of protests.

I wish you a good and prosperous evening.

Sincerely,

Wuddelfrau

PS: I do share the same problem like you guys and i do know about other guys who are studying and living together with me and they having the same issues to deal with. Keep it up, guys! My thoughts and prayers go out to you all.
  2. Sithkiller39

My main problem is the same, the (4-404) error and I cant even use the online launcher due to it won't let me accept the User End Agreement just disagree so I cant sign in.
  3. AmaliaLaCroix

tried to scroll down? some do require this method... did the email activation?

and same here 4-404 error from germany
  4. DabearsMatrix

Also having the same problem and if i were able to log on it would be my first time ever playing :(
    My problem is also the 4-404 error with the LauchPad. I have tried running through the website and through steam to no avail.
  5. Quirrel

try another browser i have adblock on my firefox but not on internet explorer or whatever . On Firefox it doesnt work either but it seems to work on Internet Explorer for me. <---- now downloading the web thing i think
  6. Sh0ckwavez

Guys just change the DNS server then you can connect with your local soe launcher.
  7. Sithkiller39

I'll try it out thanks I'm pretty sure I have adblock on my Firefox also.
  8. Xlaw

People who run PS2 PLUG IN YOUR ETHERNET CABLE SO I CAN PLAY!!!. GOSH...
  9. Sithkiller39

Dang didn't work for me,but I guess I'll wait generally SolTech's pretty eh these days so nothing is probably going on.
  10. lordzenchi

4-404 error as well... =/
  11. Acks

hmm 9 pages of this well I am not the only one with this problem it seems even so that doesnt make it any better. :)
  12. AmaliaLaCroix

i will check if it works once my BF goes to bed, i will post here if that works with the Pro7 launcher and the Son one
  13. velorak

I changed my DNS address to the Google DNS and the launchpad immediately began working again.
  14. WhiskyJak

Still no official reply to this problem yet?
  15. Veratu SOE

We've identified the issue causing this problem and are working on a fix. We should have something up hopefully within the hour. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.
    • Up x 2
  16. Sithkiller39

Thanks Veratu!
  17. Wuddelfrau

18. Shotgunjoe

You can apologize by comping me for the service I am paying for but cant use. ;)
  19. xelotar

haven't been able to connect all day.
    withdrawels are kicking in... this isn't good....................
  20. Shiaari

I uninstalled. Won't let me reinstall.

Now that's a lot of money down the drain.

GG.