[Idea] More Warpgate Immersion

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NaySayer, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaySayer

2. BobSanders123

Triple monitor TVs all around the warpgate.
    One giant monitor located in the main room.
    Some weapons lying around on crates.
    Some broken vehicles lying around on repair pads.
    Tall rods with speakers attached to them.
    Faction logo and banners everywhere.
    A vehicle pad that allows the switching of loadouts.
    Nationalist propaganda.
    Prototype models of certain vehicles/weapons
    • Up x 3
  3. NaySayer

Right on!
    • Up x 1
  4. Wobberjockey

i would love to see some 'mistakes' and some NPC's wondering how that happened

for example
    a galaxy with flashes where the wind nacelles should be
    an ESF with a sky guard barrel sticking through it at a random angle
    a magrider with viper barrels sticking out of it like a porcupine
    an auraxian tree growing out of a harasser
    etc.
  5. Verviedi

I want to see the prototype for the new wooden magriders. Unfortuantely Auraxian wood is too hard to cut, so instead have NPCs standing around misshappen blobs of wood.
  6. Tenebrae Aeterna

There's so much they could do with this that I don't even know where to begin...
    • Up x 1
  7. NaySayer

8. NaySayer

It would be cool to see squadrons of ESFs fly over the warpgate in formation, perhaps above the flight ceiling.
  9. Boof

It would be awesome if, when about to be cont-locked and only a few territories remain, lots of rotating red lights turned on in the warpgate and bathed the main spawn area in red light. This would really add to the urgency at hand and bring gravity to the situation outside the warpgate.
    • Up x 2
  10. Hermit92

Haha this sounds pretty sweet but sounds like it might get too noisy in the warpgate. I am imagining a TR propganda poster and it will probably say something like "Big brother is watching you" :D
    • Up x 1
  11. NaySayer

12. BobSanders123

Oh that would be so sweet.... And have the shields go down once all territories have been lost! Also have a computerized voice say: Warning: Warpgate Lockdown Imminent. Prepare for evacuation. Warning: *repeat* while a bunch of buzzers flash lights everywhere. Have a bunch of random yelling and shouting too.

Then once the warpgate shields fizzle out have the enemy zerg storm in and crush everything.
    • Up x 2
  13. KuroKeiyakusha

Such a nice idea that we may never see on live :(
  14. NaySayer

15. sfscriv

Like it.

There could be set regions on the map that an infiltrator has to hack a special terminal for the friendly commander to gain access to the enemy warp gate PA system.
  16. NaySayer

17. NaySayer

18. JorgeSarcos

Some random UPGRADE NOW too ;)
    • Up x 1
  19. -Synapse-

Now that O:MFG is more or less done, we need Operation: Make Better Game.
    • Up x 1
  20. STEALTHKILL

Outstanding idea; I would love to see this and SOE should definitely look into it!
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.