[Idea] More Warpgate Immersion

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NaySayer, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sicarius Aevita

Vanu Warpgates need automatic confetti launchers, and have the lights replaced with lashers. Upon that, the vanu also need a party room with infinite concussion grenades, pickup firework launchers, lashers, and proton ppa disco balls. And some rave music too.

These are our demands. If you don't comply, we will replace all of your clothing with spandex.
    • Up x 2
  2. Kardynalka

Just as another bump for this thread, I actually have made a video for it on my YouTube channel! ^-^
    • Up x 4
  3. LectraWyraph

I support this idea.
    • Up x 2
  4. Dieter Perras

Bump as this would be amazing!
    • Up x 1
  5. Perchmind

Birthing chambers for Vanu. :D Adds to the awesome.
    • Up x 1
  6. RyanGUK

That would be immense, cool beans and awesomesauce all in one.

What would be nicer is actually being able to buy things from the NPCs as well, think of it as a shortcut to the station cash menu. Call me traditional, but it'd be nice to have the station cash menu to move off of the main gui and into a more physical role inside warpgates.
    • Up x 2
  7. Mob720

Not willing to let this die.
    • Up x 1
  8. NaySayer

BUMP!
    We will be heard!
    • Up x 3
  9. Malacovics

10. NaySayer

11. vapya

Holy bump of a bump this is perfect idea
  12. NaySayer

13. NaySayer

14. NaySayer

15. tdawgz

bumpity bump bump
    • Up x 1
  16. NaySayer

B
    U
    M
    P
    !
    !
    !
  17. vapya

SOMEBODY SPAM THIS TO TWITERR/REDDIT
    • Up x 2
  18. Booface

I love the idea of an NS systems news broadcast at the Warpgate. Ideally it'd be tied to what's actually going on in the maps, with all sorts of contextual stuff for when there's groups that are outnumbered, last stands, decisive or unlikely victories, etcetera. Maybe even pointing out actions of specific players or outfits when someone has done something special, all in a faux-news format. Like the ticker on CNN.

It could even have outfit recruiting announcements, giving new players an in-game way to spot big outfits without needing to find this forum and the outfit recruitment subforum.

They did a pretty good one in X-COM, something like that.
    • Up x 1
  19. ColonelChingles

I wish they also implemented vehicle radio stations, in addition to things at the warpgates. It could just be some audio clips cut in with music. Sort of like the radio stations in the new Fallout 3 series.

The design for radio broadcasts would be very modular, easy to switch around segments to customize things. I'd imagine it would play for those in vehicles, especially transports like Sunderers and Galaxies. Like IRL, the driver can pick when they want to turn the radio on or off.
    • Up x 1
  20. Silvermyst

This + Dark Nights = crazy warpgate nightlife.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.