[Idea] More Warpgate Immersion

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NaySayer, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Synapse-

B

U

M

p
    • Up x 1
  2. cawsking555

“too many npc's as is”:said clage from an fno
  3. -Synapse-

Who said anything about NPCs? :p

Most of us just want the Warpgate to actually resemble and function as a base of opperations, rather that a small outpost with extra spawning privlages.
    • Up x 1
  4. shoguncawwill

What cawsking555 is saying is when clage was discussing to have changing doors or changing locked doors to unlocked and vice versa clage exclaimed “we have to many npc's as it is”
  5. NaySayer

Great support everyone!!
    Keep it going! FOR AURAXIS!!!
  6. XenoKill3r

This sounds really awesome and if we were 2 hav NPC's then maybe only lik 10-20 at the most dont want to over do it. And there should be WAY more things lik buildings in the warp gate
    • Up x 1
  7. -Synapse-

Any more ideas❔
  8. kris1245

I like the idea of separate buildings for the air and ground vehicles, mostly because it seems the easiest for SOE to implement and we need SOMETHING to take up space in the warpgate other than the useless buildings on the opposite sides of it (which could easily be converted to a club or something).
    • Up x 1
  9. JackFr0st5

I LOVE THIS IDEA SO MUCH! I HAVE NOT BEEN THIS SUPPORTIVE OF AN IDEA YET! THIS IS FANTASTIC! DO IT!

P.S. I LOGGED IN JUST TO COMMENT ON THIS TO GET IT NOTICED BETTER. PLEASE SOE!
    • Up x 1
  10. RainbowDash9

god yes a club...have a nice lil disco party after a long alert.. that would be nice...gives some sense of accomplishment
    • Up x 1
  11. AdmiralArcher

i like dis idea alot :D BARRACKS!!
    • Up x 1
  12. Scure

I like the idea too, it would give a nice immersion.
    • Up x 1
  13. Jeanzl2000

I thought I was the only one. And when you add people and they accept you feel terrible to remove them. And when you get an invite you don't know if they did it by accident or if they meant it!
    • Up x 1
  14. Maverick-Hunter

Why still no response from SOE Q_Q?
    • Up x 1
  15. Styrkr

Not sure if someone else posted this but:
    • Up x 1
  16. Bruhja

How about actually using the "warpgate" to warp instead of that stupid console thingy. that would make the warpgate feel more real and immersive.
    • Up x 2
  17. Buse4

Haha, yeah!
  18. NaySayer

19. Shash

Yes to small mechanics and nuances for immersion.
    Yes to more ways of riling up one's militaristic nationalism.

Absolutely not to giving people more reasons to sit in warpgates.
    Absolutely not to increasing initial load times.
    Absolutely not to causing fps issues in warpgates beyond player character models.
    Absolutely not to spending wads of cash on any voice acting other than sound bites for announcers (and possible voice packs in the future, but those would pay themselves through SC)

Almost all of what Airazor said is ridiculous, both in purpose and in terms of allocation of time and resources for developers.
    • Up x 2
  20. Makora

"Attention all personnel. The warp portal is not to be used for trash removal. People on the other end are complaining.

And a reminder that the back quarry is not a golf course, it is a mine field. If you have to work on your slice, please do it on the battlefield. That is all."
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.