I beseech thee Emerald NC and TR

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Paragon Exile, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Yuukikun

Vs is not op, far from it, if you remove DA and AC, emerald vs can't take a base without over 60% pop and massive amounts of cheese.

The reason people don't want to fight VS are the PPAs being spammed from distance. It isn't even a balance issue, it's just ******* annoying. It's just like those snipers who keep shooting you over 20+ times so you can't stop moving for a second. Being spammed from range is frustrating.

Coming from someone who almost has 2x br 100 on VS.
    • Up x 1
  2. LibertyRevolution

That is why I said that if your outside you can't redeploy there..
    So you cant have the SL just go there and warp the squad in.
    And you couldn't use a beacon from outside the hex, as you are outside the hex..

What I proposed is not whats in the game right now..
    Whats in the game right now is that if SL is there you can spawn, and if there is a beacon you can spawn.
    That is what causes the redeploy zerg, and my fix would stop it.

Your way is bad, if my own sunderer is at base, and the pop shifts, then I can't deploy to my own sunderer from inside the hex.
    I don't understand why you don't want to let people that are already in the hex fighting respawn in the hex.

The problem is not the people in the Hex, if you let a 96+ roll into your base, that is your fault and you should lose it.
    The problem is when a 96+ zerg redeploys into the hex from across the map to counter the 96+ that actually drove there.
  3. LibertyRevolution

The PPA is only part of it... The main reason people don't want to fight VS is the Orion master race..
    Coming from someone that plays all 3 factions on Emerald.

I logged in my TR, went to a 50/50 biolab fighting VS with my HA with MSW-R, my K/D was 0.5
    I switched to my VS, went to the same fight as my Orion heavy, my K/D was 4...
  4. Negator

no its not.
  5. Negator

Our VS was forged in the days of daily 19% pop and both NC/TR having a hardon for gating us. Getting good happens becuase you want to.
    • Up x 1
  6. Axehilt

Unless a faction has over 50% pop, it's beatable. TR/NC need to get their act together and stop letting VS win -- letting the VS win is the only reason they win.
  7. LibertyRevolution

Yes it is.

lol, BS, my stats improved across the board simply by playing Orion HA..
    Stop lying to yourself bro.
  8. Yuukikun

The ''orion master race'' is a completely baseless. Also using a biolab story is only making it more obvious. People using the orion have no advantage over people who don't. 0.75 movement speed is the excuse of the incompetent.

If you want i can give you my own story, which is already more telling than yours because i have stats to prove it, my kdr with the ns-15m is way better than my orion's
  9. doombro

You aren't taking my farm from me, baddie. :eek:

How about you stop trying so hard, huh?
  10. bubbacon

Actually, old head TR and NC players do read the map quite well on Emerald. So well that we understand which fights are going to be competitive and those that are an exercise in futility.
  11. LibertyRevolution

The Orion master race is not baseless.. Orion is EASY MODE.
    I have 3 VS, 2 TR, and 1 NC, and ALL of my VS are better than any other faction, even better than my newest TR character.

So unless my skill increases by putting on spandex... Orion master race.

My kdr with my Orion is better than my NS-15m..
    [IMG]
    Orion master race wins.

P.S. Put your PSU characters sigs in your sig if you expect me to take you seriously.
  12. AngryPlayer

For being the faction of high tech nerds, you VS sure are pretty stupid, and you just don't get it.

You spammed Magriders until they were nerfed, you spammed ZoE Maxes until they were nerfed and you're going to spam PPA's until they get nerfed. You've been warned for almost 2 years that the way you play is obnoxious and that the TR and NC were just going to stop playing against you. Now that it's happened you claim to have no ******* clue why. You think you're winners because you win alerts, but really, you've lost in the end because NO ONE likes you and NO ONE wants to play with you. Good job being THAT GUY.

So...

GG NO RE
    • Up x 3
  13. ATRA_Wampa-One

And I'm better with the NS-15 than I am with the Orion.

Hell, I'm better with the Flare than I am with the Orion.

Flare master race FTW! :eek:
  14. Yuukikun

[IMG] (from yuukikunVS)

And also, just saying, your stats on the NS-15M are below average, and if we consider your kph, you are WAY below average. It looks to me like you negatively padded your NS-15m stats. 60 shots per kill compared to 40 with orion. The NS-15m is known to be more accurate too, this is obviously suspicious.

This is my NC, https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428109895915053025/stats
    as you can see, i have 62% of my kills being VS players. That means over 7200 of my kills are VS players, and yet i have never lost to the orion HA any more than any other LMG (and this includes TR ones). btw that's more vs kills than you got on your 2 highest TR and NC chars combined.
    • Up x 1
  15. bubbacon

Sorry Noc, but if you try to claim that "you played VS on Waterson a long time before the merge and nothing much has changed"...you are utterly clueless or deranged. The VS on Waterson didn't show up for anything except Tower/Bio Lab farms. That's it.

Alerts were completely dominated by NC and PHX hordes. You guys would occasionally pop your spandex ***** out of a cozy Tower if you saw NC and TR going at it, but teaming up against NC with TR...nah...never happened. Its the same movie with new actors.
    • Up x 2
  16. Acestar1st

Let's talk about what's wrong with the vs.. first off they have default BLACK camo.. gives the edge at night, we have nothing comparable(TR/NC).
    Guns are grossly overpowered.. I don't want a nerf.. I want an equivalent buff!

NC are stuck with shotguns as primary weapon.. why then did the VS (thantos) and TR(blackjack) get 1 kill shotguns?? I'd like my magazine size, rate of fire and damage equivalent to VS/TR??

Finally, I don't spend any SC on new weapons, due to the degradation from whiners on the forums implemented by the devs.. tired of the cycle of paying for a weapon when it's fresh, and then having it downgraded with no option to return it.. I think we all have a problem with that!
  17. NoctD

The VS on Waterson were so under pop they mostly stuck to a single continent. Some NC/TR came to fight them, but you were obviously far too busy ghost capping another continent and avoiding the VS most times.
  18. LibertyRevolution

First off, I'm not some tryhard like you, I shoot at planes, flashes, maxes, terminals, you name it..
    Second, my KPH is low as I NEVER play at primetime, and I don't run in a squad, and don't run around with a medikit in my hand.
    I play at 12-24 battles, I rush the point, I run and gun, I am not camped in a tower farming noobs like you.

Next, you are S grade, you that puts you in the top .0025 or whatever..
    You have no place in a balance discussion, as you are so far above the norm your opinion does not apply to 99% of the players.
  19. Negator

Thats great, but its not the issue. Better organization has nothing to do with equipment, and its the organization that people have a problem iwth, since tr/nc lack it.
  20. Negator

so if you readily acknowledge your stats are useless because of how you play, you cant use them to determine balance.
    • Up x 1