[Guide] How to Potentially Earn 1mil EXP per Day

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CertFarmerExtremeMLG, May 2, 2013.

1. Teegeeack

Even at BR30 I didn't feel it was worth doing. But then I think there's only a handful of essential things in the game, and after that it's not worth all the bother. I guess if you really really really wanted something, you might do it.
  2. Teegeeack

This is funny sometimes. I've gotten kills two hours after I dropped an AP mine and had to rack my brains as to where I put it
  3. Verreta

Let people do what they want, jesus christ. It's fine, and no i don't do it myself, however i worked it out myself after i bought premium it would be awesome.
  4. LordMondando

To be fair, I doubt daddy leaves his mozzie long enough to gen farm.
  5. Syncopated

Hey now, he also spends time mashing the logout macro on his keyboard every time someone points a burster at him.
  6. JudgeDeath

wow ... imagine the fun you would be having ... just flying between generators ... Then running into my AP mines.

What a life.
  7. Rickenbacker

If there are a few defenders, this can be fun, though! Just mindlessly blowing generators is boring, though quick XP, but with 2-3 defenders who are on the ball, it turns into a great little game of cat and mouse.

Plus, on most servers you can't do it for very long, because no-one bothers repairing the generators on backwards bases. It's not a big issue if people want to get some easy xp while boring themselves to death, imo.