game freezes on redeploy

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Louis Farrakhan, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMagicGuns

I just crashed again after redeploy
  2. MrMagicGuns

... and again
  3. Sworaven

This **** needs to stop
  4. SentinalForce

pleeeeease fix this....its so annoying especially when you get killed and you are like DAMNIT IMMA GET THAT MOTHER ****** WHEN I SPAWN but when you click on deploy it freezes on load screen and you're like ROOOOOOAR.

it will freeze after i deploy on the load screen, weird thing about this is that every time i can hear platoon chat as its stuck on the load screen. i then thought that maybe it was happening when someone would use the chat while you are spawning, i tested it playing solo but with no luck...it still freezes on the same screen.

This happens at least 1 out of 6 respawns. Using ctrl+alt+delete is the only way to get outta the frozen spawn load screen. :[
  5. Sworaven

Just crashed again
  6. Valerka

Bring back all my money.
    I can not play your game with bugs.
  7. Quazo

I was happy to see the double xp weekend. Before yesterdays update I was locking up on redeploy like once an hour or so on average. It was annoying, but sometimes I would get a decent hour or two of playtime without a crash. Now after the patch I am locking up almost constantly every few minutes. I really wanted to get some nice playing in this weekend being a holiday weekend, but today alone I kept count and locked up 13 times in like 3 hours of playtime and 8 of those were hard locks when ctrl+alt+del would not do anything and I had to hit the reset on the computer. I know one thing....doing THAT is horrible on hard drives....not to mention how many other problems it can cause to a system. How is someone suppose to play a game with so much downtime spent rebooting their computer? They don't! They go find another game to play or something else to do! I am sure I am Not the only one feeling this same way.
  8. Cheekun

Happening to me as well, i came on here thinking that maybe i was experiencing a isolated incident because i had recently reformatted.... NOT.

Glad i happily spent 15 bucks this weekend to grab some new weapons, and i have finally managed to get them all decked out only to have this **** happen.

Here i thought i was going to get enough certs to **** out my esf... silly me.
  9. Arkha3

Crashing on every other redeploy here too, seems to be a new bug because it never acted like this before
  10. Oleker2

Getting this even more often. Looks like does not metter the server slots. This issue appears any hour, with server full or normal.
  11. Shamrock

This is happening a lot now, its extremely frustrating.

Operating System
    Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
    CPU
    Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3.30GHz46 °C
    Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
    RAM
    8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
    Motherboard
    Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Z68XP-UD4 (Socket 1155)35 °C
    Graphics
    S240HL (1920x1080@60Hz)
    1023MB GeForce GTX 560 Ti (ASUStek Computer Inc)32 °C
    Hard Drives
    75GB INTEL SSDSA2M080G2GC ATA Device (SSD)
    932GB SAMSUNG HD103SJ ATA Device (SATA)27 °C
    Optical Drives
    TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-222AB ATA Device
    Audio
    Realtek High Definition Audio
  12. blueangleofdeath

I'm getting this bug and I really hate this one. I don't have phsx enabled but I have found that it gets worse the busier the server gets.
  13. Sworaven

Just crashed 2 times in less than 10 minutes.
  14. Kanzy

I logged in today redeployed and the game froze, alt-tab end process, try again, run out of laggy warp gate, redeployed and Froze again.

Ran Msconfig and closed all services except network and anti-virus just to test, made sure PS2 was not blocked by firewall, ran the game, redeployed and Froze once again.

Restarted PC, ran Launcher, ran file Validation, launched the game, different contentment, redeployed and Yes YES FROZE AGAIN!!!
    Good thing I didn't buy any SC this weekend or renew my monthly Premium Sub, rage quieting will be easier that way.
    • Up x 1
  15. P4NJ

I'm having this problem too, and a LOT. My specs are:
    i5 2410m 2.3 GHz
    6630m
    4GB RAM

Now, I've been thinking about what could be causing it. However, perhaps we shouldn't look at who has had the problem, but at who hasn't had it. Try and see what is different.

Now, I'm running Teamspeak and ThrottleStop in the background; ThrottleStop is something a lot of people here use and it does mess with some stuff sometimes, so we could look into it.
  16. MrMagicGuns

It just happened to me again. Tired of this ****.
  17. P4NJ

Guys try not setting your priority to high in task manager, seems to have temporarily fixed it for me... I wanna known if it actually helps or was it just me resetting my comp
  18. metrotw

really getting pissed off at this. cant even enjoy double xp weekend from all the crashing.
  19. InMedeasRage

Looks like a lot of people are finally getting the bug a 'select few with hardware problems' have been experiencing for WEEKS. It has been happening a lot more than usual today, that's for sure. Once every 10-20 minutes.

The hell did you guys break with that stealth patch (aside from VS prox mines)?
  20. Doc Jim

I got so frustrated today that I deleted all my characters.

This is without a doubt the most bugged and unstable game that I have ever played.
    New content is being published faster than existing content is being balanced, and even the balancing seems to have a higher priority than fixing gamebreaking technical failures.
    This reeks of undisguised greed on SOEs part.

I have tried to appreciate Planetside 2 despite its flaws, but enough is enough.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.