game freezes on redeploy

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Louis Farrakhan, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oleker2

I check the files on steam!
    Rigth click on PS2 in library, properites - local files - verify the integrity.
    It loads and download some files again. Today I died 160+ times playing 7 hours straight without crashing!
  2. Stray Cat

Radeon 6770. For the past week now, freezes upon redeploy, right after the loading screen.
  3. Denorest

just got freezes again, seem to happen a lot every times when spawn in to crowded hex, never had this problem when spawn far from the active mid~large battle.
    could we get some dev attention, or at least tell us that they aware of this problem or something like that.
  4. SynthMinus

Thank God I'm not the only one

But in my case, the game won't even start and just freezes at 100% :(
  5. XtremeVC

Game freeze when I Reploy or respawn , graphic lock up.

Un playedable
    • Up x 1
  6. atsiv

mine freezes up when I am in a tank and get hit by tank fire.I have the 660 ti and physics is not enable.here is the crash info.

Description

Faulting Application Path: C:\Users\Public\Sony Online Entertainment\Installed Games\PlanetSide 2\PlanetSide2.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: PlanetSide2.exe
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 51550956
    Fault Module Name: PlanetSide2.exe
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 51550956
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 01629464
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 0a9e
    Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
    Additional Information 3: 0a9e
    Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 3497596947
  7. BlueRizla

Same thing happening here. Freezing on redeploy making the game unplayable.
    Ive been here since early beta and never had any such problems before this weekend
  8. atsiv

here is my pc.Operating System
    MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
    CPU
    Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.07GHz 41 °C
    Bloomfield 45nm Technology
    RAM
    12.0 GB Triple-Channel DDR3 @ 530MHz (9-9-9-24)
    Motherboard
    EVGA X58 SLI FTW3 (Socket 423) 25 °C
    Graphics
    DELL S1909WX (1440x900@75Hz)
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti
    Hard Drives
    488GB Seagate ST3500418AS ATA Device (SATA) 27 °C
    488GB Seagate ST3500620AS ATA Device (SATA) 32 °C
    Optical Drives
    TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-H653F ATA Device
    Audio
    Realtek High Definition Audio.the ram is patriot.if someone from SOE needs anymore info please feel free to pm me or better yet I can give you a ts info to limit wait time on responses.won`t be hostile because that won`t get me anywhere except where I don`t want to be.:)
  9. Kanzy

Exactly the same issue here.
  10. jimredtalon

happened again, when will this be fixed pls.
  11. InMedeasRage

This has been an issue for weeks. Originally, posters were told by various and sundry ******** that this was a hardware issue.

Well, given the many and varied systems reported I guess that leaves the software as the common denominator. Oh, and yeah, I've been waiting for a fix since GU04 dropped.
  12. prabab

Crashes for me once for 2-3 redeploys.

Crash log always says that some weapon model tried to load before its "parent" model was loaded.
  13. tigz

I have been having the same issues as everyone here, however I think this bug has evolved for me. I was at the western base at the Allatum Biolab, I walked into the teleporter and the game crashed. It seems this bug has anything to do with reorganising your character from one location to another.
  14. Stingrayl

Radeon 5650 same here... after some of the redeploys the game crashes too...
  15. jimredtalon

Okay I think I have found a pattern, Has any one else that has had this happen spent more than a minute or two after death before trying to respawn.
  16. Psyentist

BUMP, 3 weeks later still no fix in sight. No official statement. No recognition of this cross-platform, cross-videocard gamebreaker. I've resorted to moving around ingame via vehicles and expecting to restart on death. I am a sergeant in my outfit; a sergeant that can't run a squad because the game isn't viable for more than 15 mins at a time.

I have a feeling there will be an error refunding my premium money too, right?
  17. Jonny8uk

18. Denorest

happen again, grrrrr.....
  19. Nowan123

This is happening to me quite a lot, I think I figured out the cause of it.
    It seems to mostly happen whenever you (your body) instantly teleport(s) a way from where it was before, as in when you go through a teleporter, redeploy, or respawn "out of your current zone of action".
  20. sozo

everyone is missing the most painful part of this ....it has gone unfixed through not 1 but 2 double exp weekends !!! arggg
    i think once fixxed we need another double exp weekend in honor of the frozen dead!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.