Full patch notes up for GU4

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MurderBunneh, Mar 13, 2013.

1. TomaHawk

Why? Vans and Mags don't have 2 barrels. Any recoil you experience with those guns isn't really a problem since you can't fire for a few seconds anyway, yes?
  2. nella

And I can't wait for all the imaginary nerfs and buffs.
  3. LordMondando

Giving aiming with them at range is a bugger anyway, no not really.

And without said recoil, prowler bombardment simply requires the driver to reach a position of enfilade, largely - to put his target in his crosshairs and click away. I think putting down accurate fire at range with the prowler, should be at leat as diffcult as other tanks, given the volume it can spew out.
  4. Luewen

5. Nickhead420

Not this thread =D
    The official post that the link in the first post goes to was titled "Server Downtine 03.13.2013"
    Also, sorry if it seemed hostile!
  6. TomaHawk

I agree. I think SOE is knee jerking to infantry whining about overall survival ability so if a few more people live now through AP mines, they figure there may be less whining.

imo, mines make me look more carefully before going into an area. I see nothing wrong with this. And as it was always, it's not a guarantee you'd die. On my player stats, it showed 500 mines laid for 173 deaths. That hardly justifies nerfing Claymores. Yea, a stupid move by SOE.
    • Up x 1
  7. CrashB111

The difference is that when you fire any weapon but the Prowler's you have the entire reload to adjust your aim. Prowler has all of 0.5 seconds to adjust if they want to maintain a DPS advantage.