EU Server Issues

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Feb 21, 2014.

1. LCTR

Says Miller is up?

Who said complaining on the forums doesn't fix anything? ;)
  2. LordMondando

Only going to be a consolation if the servers stay up long enough.
  3. Iridar51

I really hope that my humiliating ~1.6 KDR as a shotgun medic for past two days turn out to be server lags :oops:
  4. Sworaven

Do you honestly believe they're just giving us double XP for the downtime this evening and not for all the crashes the past few weeks?
  5. Lynoocs

well, it's 40 minutes past midnight gmt, and no double xp. another delay from soe doesn't surprise us anymore, i think
  6. cruczi

Yes, I don't think they'd have given double XP if it weren't for the extended downtime tonight.
  7. RadarX

If it's not available at this point, it should be shortly. Thanks for your patience!
  8. cruczi

It was working fine for me a while ago
  9. Sebastian_Jena

Hi @ ALL,

does anybody knows something about problems at the Briggs Server (AU)? I started to play PS2 at Friday, 21.02.2014. Until now, I had only problems. The server connection is disonnected irregularly. If it was able to start a game, then it durates not more than 3-6 minutes. This is not very fine for new players, the fun is lost and the experience isn't very well. I think this is not the best way to motivate newbies to play for longer time and to spend some money.

If this problem isn't solved within the next hours I won't play anymore. And the feedback on Facebook will be very negative!!!!!
  10. Sebastian_Jena

Definitevly not!!!!
  11. cruczi

No, I definitely do believe it.
  12. TheBlazing

You do not need to narrow downtimes, you need to make it so they happen at night when nobody is playing. For updates you simply need to use some kind of timer that automatically uploads the upate at around 2:00 AM.
  13. ncDieseL

Good to hear the issues are being acknowledged and looked at. Also, thanks for the double xp weekend!
  14. Slaphead

Lately, Miller seems to crash around 8.30pm to 9.00pm GMT most days....what gives? even people in my outfit are pretty saying the same thing now.
  15. nitram1000

Oh look Miller is ****** AGAIN.

******* amateurs.
  16. Shinn

Yeah having problems logging onto Miller.
  17. rockNoob

trying to log in for 30 minutes and I am very very pissed. It's all because my game crashed while in a reaver on ***** amerish.
    • Up x 1
  18. Kaminski

Cobalt seems to be the same for me, G99 when logging in.
  19. IDC_

does he even know the game has it's own forum?
  20. Selerox

Sounds like Miller and Cobalt are still as screwed as ever...