EU Server Issues

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Semfor

Whyyyyyyyy, been so much lately, and now friday too!!!??? PLEASE SOE THIS IS DOUBLE XP WEEKEND! ATLEAST!
  2. Dr.Destro229

you are getting X2 exp this weekend
  3. SirJMD

Oh thank you SO much for doing this a friday evening... And you wonder why people don't want to pay for this **** ?

[IMG]
  4. LCTR

It doesn't really get any more prime-time than Friday evening does it?
    • Up x 3
  5. Xinos31

Cobalt inaccessible as well.
    Ceres inaccessible as well.
  6. Tron20

Managed to eventually log into Ceres after a 5 min wait, at least Ceres and Woodman are accessible.

Miller still seems to be the only server "Locked"
  7. Iron Shana

Do you enjoy working on weekends? Because we enjoy playing on weekends. How about monday? Monday is a really good day for such ****. Nobody likes them anyway, so the monday gets blamed, not you. Pure win: we get to play on weekend, you get less bad wishes from all over the world.
    • Up x 1
  8. Pikachu

Nice I finally managed to get Amerish sky on Esamir and waited 30min to stabilize it then 2min later when I actually am about to enjoy it the game crashes and of course the server is down so I can't log in. On a friday evening. The timing could not have been worse! :mad:

Edit:
    Against all odds I got in again. Took some time though.
  9. SShocK

"Status: 2/21/2014 13:12 PST - We are currently investigating a potential issue with server: Miller"

A potential issue....
    So is there an issue at all?
    Seriously, go do your testing at off hours SOE... wth?
    • Up x 1
  10. Sworaven

They are shutting down Miller during primetime on one of the busiest nights in the week. Whether this is true or not, it feels like SOE simply does not care about how this affects the EU playerbase.

They want to fix their incompetence? Great! But fix it during the off-hours. Not during primetime on a Friday night. It might be inconvenient for them but at least they're keeping the EU playerbase happy. The crashes, the server instability and the long downtimes are pissing off a lot of their players, which is never a good thing. On top of that, SOE already has the repuation of not being EU-friendly at all and this definitely isn't helping.
    • Up x 2
  11. nikev21

I'm really getting fed up with this, Friday night gaming seems cursed
  12. LCTR

Higby just tweeted:

13. WarmasterRaptor

Lucky you! :)
  14. LCTR

I'd trade the double xp for Friday evening gaming ;)
    • Up x 1
  15. cruczi

Why do you think fewer people play on monday than thursday? I'd expect roughly the same populations
  16. Pikachu

I don't care about some XP when I get the best version of the sky bug working. -.-
    • Up x 1
  17. cruczi

Which do you prefer
    1. one hour downtime during off-hours
    2. one hour downtime during peak hours, 48 hours double XP afterwards

I prefer (2)
    • Up x 1
  18. ggallin

.... i dont care about ur 10x XP Weekend when i dont have the time to Play the game!!!!!!!!!!!
    Weekend for Weekend for Weekend the same ****e with Miller Server.
    Another Weekend with Server issues! So nice.....
  19. Dr.Destro229

I would kill for double exp right now
  20. cruczi

I believe the majority of EU players will be happier with double XP for Sat and Sun even if they can't play for an couple of hours on Fri