Digital Revolution [DREV]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Mac1, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Czuuk

Thanks for the backup last night. Couldn't have done it without you. Will return the favor whenever you call.
    • Up x 1
  2. Blooman

I love seeing all the fluffed up posts about how great DREV is, and what a wonderful "leader" (notice the quotations) Mac1 is.
    I had the pleasure of playing with this outfit last night, not because I wanted to, but because my own outfit and PHX were full
    So I randomly joined a platoon for some instant action. Simply put Mac1 is a whinny little *******. All he does is yell at his platoon
    And the second he dies its automatically everyones fault. The outfit members have no backbone to stand up to have him it seems.
    Now before the trolls appear let it be stated that yes , platoon leaders are to be firm and direct the troops on where to go but calling people stupid
    and telling people to **** while theyre asking for directions is unacceptable. The simple fact is always the same, even though
    he seems to have forgotten . ITS JUST A GAME. Its meant for Fun. Not to help you train how to be a drill Sargent.
    • Up x 4
  3. Blackweb

Everyone has their own leadership style. Some do not like mine. PHX is happy to be on the same team as DREV :D
    • Up x 2
  4. Mac1

Haha! Bold words for someone who is speaking from Ignorance! Apparently, this is just "a game" to you so why you took the time out of your day to even comment is beyond me. You clearly have never heard of our stress drills; which the goal of is to insinuate as much stress as humanly possible. If the platoon is going up against outrageous odds (which we usually do) and the objective(s) look like they are not going to be fulfilled then the stress-test begins. If we are going to meet eminent defeat in our battles then we are at-least going to take away as much as we can from it! Stressing people when the **** hits the fan is an exceptional way to get the gitters out of members and new recruits and increase future performance. Off course, the rate of stress is discretionary toward the Platoon Leader. You need to stop perceiving with your eyes and ears and understand the intentions of why things are done before so quickly passing judgement. Play the chess game first, and after a moves have transpired then go run your mouth off!

Everyone within the outfit knows not take any abuse from stress driven situations personally, and if the abuse gets too bad for certain individuals, they are allowed to advise and and a note is made. You clearly show now signs of ever needing or using safe words; maybe its time to spruce up things eh? ;)

If you can't handle the heat, get the **** out of the kitchen
    Take care and best regards.
    • Up x 1
  5. OhNoDeepCrow

It's like my football coach always said: On one hand, it IS just a game, and you should have fun doing it. On the other hand, it's what you (and we) are choosing to spend our nights doing, instead of something else. If you don't want to work under this kind of leadership paradigm, then don't, but overstep and say it's wrong. And no need for name calling, especially on the public recruitment forums. That's just bad form.
    • Up x 1
  6. SinX145

Digirev is awesome, talk to mac or buckeye
    • Up x 1
  7. Czuuk

Nice work today folks. Always a pleasure.
    • Up x 1
  8. Mac1

If There are any TR or VS outfits who wishes to setup a scrim-style event please hesitate no further, and message us!
    • Up x 1
  9. Czuuk

I was thinking we should try to set up a three way harasser race to teh Crown. ;)
    • Up x 1
  10. Mac1

Czzuk - We are def. Ready for another one!
    To all - DigiRev Runs outfit only training ops and missions on Mondays and Wednesdays. Join up and be a part of the fun!
  11. Czuuk

Also we may have word from an outfit that may be interested. I'll let you know when I know. :D
    • Up x 1
  12. DMJ654

LOVE THIS OUTFIT!!! These guys run so well and are so well organized.
    • Up x 1
  13. Yooko

Drev is an awesome outfit, if you like to play in a group this is your place.
    • Up x 1
  14. JoyousMadman

if you have a mic and can take orders the outfit is awesome
    • Up x 1
  15. HidingtheYoshis

Gotta love DRev. Every time we're together, we get something done.
    • Up x 1
  16. ab5597

DREV is amazing. I really feel at home when I'm running with one of the regular platoons. We all have mics (except Eld1) and that gives us the potential for phenomenal organization. DREV has a variety of squad/platoon leads with an equally varied range of leadership styles. Within this outfit, you have the opportunity to find guys that you have chemistry with. Through great communication and close-knit squaddies, we get **** done. This outfit is Planetside. DREV is everything this game was made for and more.
    • Up x 1
  17. Disappearingone

Very good outfit here. Mac can be loud... but it comes from a good place.
    • Up x 1
  18. N0FreeRides32

Love DigiRev, greatest community I have ever played with. If you want a good time come join us, and have a mic and be ready to be a teamplayer. Do that and you are ready to play NC with digirev. DREV will never go down we fight to the last man, we are the best of the best, but we know how to figh with others. go to http://www.digirev.net/forum and check it out.

Go 32nd Airborne, Special Air Division, DIgirev ---- cya in the skies!
    • Up x 1
  19. Helghast Soldier

I've join drev.

it's a pretty organized outfit and they're leadership is good.
    • Up x 1
  20. zxKyonxz

This outfit is pretty badass and worth the time to join if you can give that 110% effort. The organization is great and things get done when everything goes according to plan. Just gotta listen up to what's being told. PS2 has been more enjoyable for me because of this outfit.

Go DREV!
    http://www.digirev.net/
    • Up x 1