Digital Revolution [DREV]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Mac1, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Mac1

I will note that. I left the TR because fast weapons and fast cars just wasn't doing it for me anymore. There was no challenge as the TR either, it was just way to easy.
    • Up x 1
  2. Axiom80

Joined this outfit a few weeks ago, the game is twice as fun playing with a regular group of players who know what's up (and then there's me, who derps his Reaver into a tree). I recommend this group to anyone looking to play PS2 the way it should be played, organized and as a team.
    • Up x 2
  3. Kegsniper

I'd love to join the outfit, I'm pretty much a sniper/lib pilot. How do I make that happen?
    • Up x 2
  4. noctem_nine

Greetings from Quantum Dawn!
    DREV are a formidable power on the battlefield to be sure. A good fight is always had when their hordes come knocking!
    • Up x 2
  5. Mac1

This just in,
    A large group of men (and women) with shirts reading, "DREV," broke into the Amerish Techplant last night. The suspects were heavily armed and were spotted flying away with 30 stolen galaxy units!

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  6. Mac1

Thank you my friend, it is our pleasure to earn our respect from opposing factions. Perhaps... the TR will have another thing coming yes?
    • Up x 1
  7. Genghiskron

Good lookin' out yall!
    Great Friday Night Ops guys.
    Let me know if you need my guys to drop in and save your *** again Mac ;)
    • Up x 2
  8. Mac1

GREAT ******* JOB EVERYONE! HOLLLLY ****!

I N D A R is OURS!
    • Up x 1
  9. Mac1

WILL DO BROTHER! Thanks for sticking with us, we forever got your back!
    • Up x 2
  10. Genghiskron

Right on, same for you!
    • Up x 1
  11. Mac1

Eat, Drink, Be Merry!
    • Up x 1
  12. Buckeye07

Come join one of the top Outfits on Waterson!! Mics and organization is abundant in this close knit gaming community!!
    • Up x 2
  13. Jaxom

I'm VS, but can I still join? I cannot provide character references. DREV always seems like a well organized outfit from my perspective fight'n em so you can't go wrong with them. Too bad they lack Science!
  14. synth3tk

Science is not needed when you've mastered the art of war. You can continue hiding behind your technological machines while we whittle away at your remaining land!
    • Up x 3
  15. Mac1

Thanks for the Video, those syths sure are way easier to control then our revers...
    • Up x 1
  16. Mac1

We take our outfit very seriously, If you have time to play and your joined up with us, then you don't have time to play with the VS. I require 100% dedication. With that be said, if you have a VS account and seldom play it we can make an exception. Furthermore, if you have a VS character (or TR) on the same server by no means will you be allowed into our uniform! Thanks for your interest.
    • Up x 1
  17. Razzyman

Greetings DigiRev. Just wanted to give you guys a nod. It was great working with you boys last night. I hope PHX and DigiRev can work together more like that. Looking forward to kicking more TR and VS butts with you folks. :)
    • Up x 2
  18. Mac1

Good working with you! Glad to see some NC using their heads instead of their fists. There is no "I" in team-work! (Unless off-course you are speaking a different language then their may be and I involved)
    • Up x 1
  19. LibertyRevolution

Well you seem a bit stuck up for someones who's outfit isn't even very good..
    http://outfitpoints.com/OutfitDetails/OutfitByID?outfitId=37509488620622490

DigiRev:
    Average XP Per Member: 456359 (1825certs)
    Average Play Time:3d 10h 19m (82hours)
    456359/82=5565 Average score per hour
    5565/250=22certs per hour average.

So your Outfit Score is: 22

You want 100% dedication for 22certs an hour? LULZ
    • Up x 1
  20. Mac1

Thanks for pointing this out! I use this website a lot as well! its a great tool! First, i'd just like to say stuck-up doesn't even describe it =). Second, We are not about certs, we are about doing the hard and dirty jobs. Third, Please keep into account that the scores are generated per player. Which means even the players that are weekend warriors or inactive get averaged in and calculated. We actually just removed about 500 members from our outfit this month alone.

Thanks for your vested interest, and just to clarify I want 110% dedication for free; certs are a bonus.

Take care and see you in the battlefield =)
    • Up x 1