Derp Company [D3RP] - Ages 18+

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by HythlodayDerpCompany, Jun 27, 2013.

1. dLightz

D3RP has been amazing. I joined about a year ago with battle rank 10 or something and I worked my way up through D3RP, training under experienced squad/platoon leaders. I moved up the ranks and learned a lot about the game, leading, and outfit management. Eventually, with dedication and participation in lots of great events (UES!) I became an admin within D3RP. I've had many great experiences with the D3RP community, and made really great friends and memories. This group of people is the most fun i've ever had the pleasure of gaming with. They're welcoming, crazy, and all-around skilled.

If you're looking for dedicated gameplay, but still want to enjoy your time with your squadmates, D3RP is for you. We have a place for you! Whether you enjoy tactical gameplay or a more relaxed, just-have-fun-while-kicking-*** gameplay, D3RP has a home for you!
  2. Urban_Scorp

It is said: The more you love someone, the more you want to kill them.

I want to choke the life from these people with my bare hands while staring them in the eyes and talking non-stop about My Little Pony for added pain.

Join Derp Company today!
  3. Daire

Just a few clips put together from some of our after op D3RP Games. =D
    Credit to Blindbil.
  4. VSDerp

Bump for my fellow derps..much love from NNG and mattherson
    • Up x 1
  5. HythlodayDerpCompany

Hey thanks VSDerp, always loved your name. ;)

Check it out all, here's something from one of our recent Operations, enjoy!

And some footage from our Mechanized Division, tankers, sign up today!
  6. Daire

More derping around.

7. Daire

If you're curious about us and want to see how we play, but don't want to apply just yet - Fear not!
    Come and play with us to see what we're all about. You can join us in our TeamSpeak Server, the address is Derpcompany.com (no password required) and we'll get you invited to a squad. Anyone is welcome to play with no obligation to join. :)
  8. Daire

Our very own SovietPyro showing off some video editing skills.

• Up x 1
  9. ICallHax

Plan on joining
    • Up x 2
  10. HythlodayDerpCompany

Glad to have you ICallHax. Hope you've enjoyed our last Saturday Night Ops! Caught us in the action! How many Sunderers can fit on the bridge to Auraxis Firearms? Unfortunately, I wasn't able to snag a shot of us in the middle of the chaos, but this will suffice!

[IMG]

(For those curious if it actually did anything, yep. Pushed the TR back. They had amassed tons of tanks on the opposite end of the bridge and couldn't help from rolling backwards. Was a fun fight. Best waste of resources, wall of Sundies!)
  11. bozley1990

I've been running with DERP for several months now, and I must say that DERP is the best group I have played with! DERP is a great group of fun, mature people. Definitely worth checking out if you are new or old to the game!

[IMG]

The best part of a DERP night is the after party, DERP games! It is always worth sticking around after ops to get into some fun shenanigans! The pic above is of DERP setting up to troll the NC outside their warpgate on Esamir. Good times!
    • Up x 1
  12. Shootybob

13. Prime_

I'll let Xzibit sum up my experience with D3RP thus far

[IMG]
  14. Daire

15. MagiKKell

16. Mithrawnudo

That's right! We scary!
  17. Daire

Too close to enemy lines!! lol

[IMG]
  18. D3Rps

um uhhhhhh im nc but my name is uhhh D3rps muahahaha small world im on connery hehe
  19. Mithrawnudo

Obviously that means we must convert you. Evolve of perish, and all that jazz. Join the Purple Spandex side of the Force. It is your destiny!
  20. Daire

Haha it's totally a sign! Join Vanu! - We have cookies. ;)