Derp Company [D3RP] - Ages 18+

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by HythlodayDerpCompany, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Daire

My favorite part! We also do ATV and Harasser races. :)
    [IMG]
  2. Daire

FLYING Sundy!!! :eek:

[IMG]
  3. HythlodayDerpCompany

Thanks to everyone who participated in the ServerSmash, it was tons of fun! Planetside wouldn't be the badass game that it is without a community like you guys. Here's a photo from our D3RP team that participated in the big event.

[IMG]
  4. ParadoxPancake

As someone who has played games like Project Reality, Insurgency, and generally places a good emphasis on tactics and teamwork but with a desire for a casual, friendly, and welcoming atmosphere, I can say that Derp Company is pretty much this to the letter. I was recruited for D3RP by Hyth on Reddit after asking around for a clan that was willing to take on someone new to the game with a background in tactical shooters but not really all that great at FPS' and generally played pretty casual, but I also wanted a mature but fun-loving group of players to pal around with. I joined their Teamspeak as part of their casual operations one night and I haven't looked back since. D3RP was really welcoming and casual, but they managed to find that rare line between seriousness/maturity and joking/"unorthodox methods". Of course, they have their OrgOps which place heavy emphasis on teamwork and the CasOps where everyone is mainly just trying to have a good time, working together as best they can while doing something and playing the way they enjoy.

I bump them because they have found that rare balance that is difficult to achieve in a clan, as well as doing everything they could to make me feel welcome. While some clans just care about recruiting you, I can say that D3RP is one of the few that took me to the side after my first operation to see how I enjoyed it and the leadership still periodically takes the time to check up and see how things are going. If you're looking for a great Emerald outfit to play with, I highly recommend Derp Company.
    • Up x 2
  5. Eery

Joining Derp company was the best decision I have made in PS2. I have never had so much fun with another group of people.
    • Up x 2
  6. Mithrawnudo

Psalm 23
    A Psalm of Mithrawnudo

1. D3RP hath recruited me, I shall have fun.
    2. Hyth maketh me squad lead, and never stopeth talking in the meetings.
    3. Jou maketh dick jokes, and leadeth us into dark thoughts, for the lolz.
    4. Yea, though I never seeth Nova, I follow his orders to kill Hyth; He is still a cool dude.
    5. Scorp hast prepared a thousands witty comebacks to use against our enemies; Thou puttest the simple in their place; Mine sides hurt from laughter.
    6. Surely I will follow Nos into crazy fights, and I shall lose my sanity forevermore.
  7. Daire

LMAO Mith this is hilarious!
  8. ParadoxPancake

And all true by all accounts.
  9. Mithrawnudo

I'm glad y'all liked that so much. I actually wrote a Vanu one too. I tried to have a good mixture of actual lore and inside jokes from Derp, while also keeping close tot he original format. Enjoy!:

Psalm 23
    A psalm of Briggs

1. Vanu hath enlightened me, I shall evolve.
    2. He maketh me recover from any injury, and blesses us with thy technology.
    3. He restoreth my health bar, He leadeth me on the path of enlightenment, for his name sake.
    4. Yea, though I fight in the shadow of the Crown, I will fear no enemy. Thy plasma and lasers they kill for me.
    5. Thou givest us sweet hovering tanks to be the envy of our enemies. Thou anoints us with sparkles; my flesh runneth over my spandex.
    6. Surely victory and honor shall follow me all of my respawns: and I will dwell in the enlightenment of Vanu forever.
  10. dLightz

HEEELLLOOOOOO PARTY PEOPLE

So this outfit? This outfit right here. Its the shizz!
    HERE WATCH THIS TRAILER! Our multimedia department made it!

DERP DERP DERPDERPDERP

Yeah, we're silly, but as you can see, we have the ability to wreck it like ralph!
    Go on our website, check us out in game, DREAM ABOUT US! Okay maybe not the last one.

~LTG dLightz, out.
  11. HythlodayDerpCompany

Operations Photo from Saturday Night (7/12/14), it was good fun!

[IMG]
  12. Mithrawnudo

Does someone have a video of our Pirate Ship battle with ODAM? That was a hilariously fun time!
    • Up x 1
  13. Ld436

Yup pirate battle was awesome. Wished i could have been there for ION last night looks like it was awesome! Cant wait till its out turn to lead!
  14. Ld436

From the TR perspective but this will do. Shout out to lilvanu (IDK her tr name) for the footage!

• Up x 1
  15. FastCharger

Been running with them for almost two weeks now, great group of players! They have an awesome sense of community and utilize everything that a good organization on Planetside 2 needs.

They run the TeamSpeak server very well, the website is extremely crafted to update you on everything going on within, and the operations are definitely something I look forward to every week!

If your in the market for a good Vanu outfit, look no further!
    • Up x 2
  16. Jeffrey94

Looks like you lot have fun around here. I could get into this, for sure :)
  17. Ld436

We would love to have you come check us out! Our ts is derpcompany.com jump in anytime and talk to the guys! Also if you get this today you should try to come to our operation tonight at 8. It is being led by our brightest, sexiest, bestest platoon leader, me!
  18. Mithrawnudo

Don't let him fool you Jeffery, he's only our sexiest platoon leader.
  19. HythlodayDerpCompany

Just another day on Auraxis from our very own Tearloch and Manice! Check it out, it's a huge laugh!

20. HythlodayDerpCompany

Derp Company is recruiting for Pilots! Sign up today and soar the skies with D3RP, we're especially looking for players interested in troop transport (woo Valkyrie release!), Fighters, Bombers, you name it, our Aviation Division will do it all!