Derp Company [D3RP] - Ages 18+

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by HythlodayDerpCompany, Jun 27, 2013.

1. HythlodayDerpCompany

Varying levels of D3RP, our community at our best.. and worst, enjoy! All from Saturday Night's Operation!

• Up x 1
  2. Ld436

Monday night infantry operation is tomorrow night! If your interested come by and check us out.
    TS is derpcompany.com
  3. Ld436

We did flash jousting the other night will have video posted soon!
  4. Devil 2 U

Sunderer Repair & Ammo train w/o Air Traffic Control

• Up x 1
  5. Ld436

Frozen Christmas throwback, i forgot about this...
  6. Ld436

We are currently looking at ways to get non outfit members more involved in our operations! If you are interested in joining us for an operation send me a message or go to derpcompany.com!
  7. HythlodayDerpCompany

Echoing the above comment from LD, I'd like to share this anecdote from one of our PFC's. Image thanks to our GEN Ghoststache.

[IMG]
  8. Ghosty McGhosterton

D3RP Company held an amazing defense at Tawrich this past Saturday against overwhelming NC forces. They outnumbered us 2:1 and we still held firmly, to the point of crashing the server.

9. Granpajo

I was there, that was a LOT of fun. It always makes me happy when I see D3RP tags around.
  10. HythlodayDerpCompany

Put that in there! This is from last night, our Monday Night Infantry Ops. We were on Hossin.

11. Ghosty McGhosterton

D3RP Company has started running an open recruitment squad on Mondays in addition to our regular platoon! Feel free to jump in and play with us, as well as join us on our Teamspeak server at derpcompany.com! All are welcome!
  12. dLightz

D3RP is hosting our normal Saturday evening operations tonight!

Afterwards we will be putting our name to good standing and hosting a "No-Hud Challenge"! Players will be dropped somewhere in a possibly hostile environment, far from home, and have to land-nav their way back to the warpgate! NO HUD or MAP allowed! Friendly fire at your discretion!
  13. HythlodayDerpCompany

We're not dead yet! Be sure to check us out if you're looking for an outfit!
  14. Mojo_man

I'm a returning player from over 3 years ago who's just recently gotten back into the game. I'm looking for a good outfit to join. Do the operation times listed in the original post still hold true?
  15. Mojo_man

And does D3RP play NC or exclusively VS?
  16. HythlodayDerpCompany

Hey Mojo_man. Welcome back to Planetside, it's gone through a lot of chances since launch! Our operation times have changed a bit since we originally posted, shame on me I'll have to fix that. Currently we run our major operations on Wednesdays @ 8pm EST and Saturdays @ 8pm EST. On a given night you may also find a small handful playing, but our biggest large scale activities are done on Saturdays.

Derp Company is exclusively VS as far as our activities and events go, however we do have a NC & TR outfit if you wish to join to rep the tag. Putting it simply our focus is VS, this allows our members to join other groups and experience more out of Planetside than us keeping a clamp down on your other characters. But like I said, you can opt into our NC group. N3RP. :p

If you have any more questions feel free to reply back, or go ahead and create an account on our website @ derpcompany.com and contact me directly.
  17. HythlodayDerpCompany

Hey all, been running more open "public" Derp Company squads lately, if you catch wind of one be sure to join! Plenty of fun to be had. We're always recruiting and looking for new players to join in so don't be shy!