Cobalt Population ..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Orakel, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Orakel

Ah right so this pic is from which date ? Saturday 13:14 GMT+1and VS has 27 % world pop .. so why you posting this **** ?
  2. Orakel

Right so friday evening GMT+1 isnt a prime time ?
  3. Orakel

DB hates VS thats why they nerf everything from this faction. Remember some years ago when whole TR&NC was crying&yelling about the old PPA, they nerfed this weapon and made it nearly unuseable. Most VS LMG`s are nerfed, Magrider is totally useless vs a Vanguard with i click the shield button and win the battle, Vanu Maxes + their weapons compared to both other factions are useless in 1 on 1 ..

I could continue the list but like i said before its useless since DB loves NC, created so many threads about Vanguard shield and its still not nerfed or geting balanced ..
  4. BorgUK1of9

My yearly subscription is now cancelled, first time since release as I wanted to support the game,
    I find myself naturally using NS weapons all the time now without thinking about it, I think its really because apart from the Orion the rest arent up to it.
    Also sick of the number TR Harassers with the OTT gun mounted.
    DBG need to get the balance right, because when a game isnt fun ppl stop playing which is what is happening.

One lesson from PS1, when the opposition arent logging on and you have 50% pop the fights are crap and boring.
  5. C0smos

Old PPA needed that nerf.
    Vanu lmg 0.75 dancing spandex everywhere needed that nerf.
    Old ZOE vanu MAX needed that nerf.
    Magrider need a brain to be played properly. So get brain cells ?

Many things in vanu arsenal were borderline OP and were destroying the game. And my main and first char was Vanu and i used all thoses op ****.
    Still after thoses needed nerfs Vanu perform pretty well atm.
    Stop spreading **** like NC is the most OP faction.
    Try to play NC, use their weapons and see how dumb you are with your" grass is greener NC side"
    • Up x 1
  6. csvfr

The picture was from yesterday. So given those stats, a VS player on Cobalt is 1.5 times as powerful as players from the other factions, simply because they win that much more. Fundamentally this may be caused from a number of factors like being harder to detect during the night, better weapons, etc. Therefore going up against 41% NC - the most marginalized faction overall - is only fair, and I don't see why you whine about that.

As for the ''Buhu VS is nerfed...'' I believe based on the stated facts that even if they have received a nerf they're not nerfed sufficiently enough, and more nerfs are just to equate their combat effectiveness towards that displayed by the other two factions.
    • Up x 1
  7. Orakel

So i read that VS thing need a nerf and this VS thing need a nerf .. and many things in vanu arsenal was borderline OP and was destroying the game ... Do you have any clue how 40% NC world pop feel on 2 open continents yeah ?

lets talk about OP Vanguard shield ? Lets talk about nonnerfed NC lmg`s ? lets talk about op scatmaxes ?
  8. boey

VS has so much OP weapons, that going up against 41% NC and like 35% TR isn't enough at all. There should at maximum be only a VS world and continent pop of like 5% allowed. Going up against 45-50% NC and TR seems absolutely fair to me. Don't you think so?

Na, better delete VS completely out of the game, they are just too OP. Who needs a third faction anyway? Two factions are WAY more fun, right?
  9. Orakel

Look im talking about 18:00 GMT+1 european friday evenig time .. not about any 08:00 or 03:00 GMT+1

"Therefore going up against 41% NC - the most marginalized faction overall - is only fair " =that must be a joke yeah ?
  10. Orakel

Next brainless w/o any clue ..
  11. TR5L4Y3R

VS underpop and i still saw them geting both hossin and esamir that night
    • Up x 1
  12. boey

Tried to write it quite obviously, but not obvious enough it seems. I was being completely sarcastic. I'm a VS player myself.
  13. csvfr

No it wasn't a joke more of a slight exaggeration. In any case given VS's consistent win-rate on that server you're likely to have your day in the sun too, don't give too much significance to a singular instance.
  14. DeadlyOmen

What is it about tattletales? The seeking of social justice is a Quixotic endeavor at best.
  15. BorgUK1of9

Peak time population on Miller on a Saturday, however this is what its like all the time, if NC and TR arent at each other then VS cant do anything.
    [IMG]
  16. LordKrelas

Lol.

Vanguard shield is nerfed actually on PTS.
    Directional Resist Shield, with no rear protection.

Magrider gets the Reload speed advantage from TR as well.

Every Nerfed VS weapon has been insanely overpreforming.
    The "nerf" to VS LMG, was a great example; The rest were nerfed along with all other weapons of the same type.
    Assault Rifles, were all adjusted for each side.
    ZOE was overnerfed, but the original was hell.

Vanguard also does not win at all with one click.

Irony.
    • Up x 3
  17. Tankalishious

So.... you complain about a target rich environment? Fuwking really? YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY! YOU ARE BLESSED!
    Learn to embrace it and learn to fight and farm larger numbers!

Stop crying over zergs . They are massive cert pinatas where the front don't know what the rear is doing etc. It's a mindless blob of points. Farm it!
  18. Liewec123

well you posted this thread at 5:26 yesterday, so i'd imagine you logged off at 5ish
    at that time there were 805 players online, primetime didn't peak until 8:30 when 1,135 players were online,
    during which TR won an alert with VS only very slightly behind.

VS stomped tonight's primetime alert.
    primetime is over and VS have 2 continents, TR have 2 continents, NC have 0

outside of primetime NC usually win everything,
    but during primetime is when VS are usually the winners,
    though lately TR have been contending too.
    • Up x 1
  19. Halkesh

IMO, these number just mean NC and TR from cobalt don't like ghostcap. I'm pretty sure if they improve alert system to something else than "ghostcap territory" to something every player can participate, alert victory will be closer to 33,33%. ATM, more than half of the player are focused on kills rather than capturing abandoned bases.
    Also, this pic must be from 2 years ago : Ceres was merged with Cobalt a long time ago.

If you like old pic that mean nothing, look at this one. (from may 2016)
    [IMG]
    I'm sure it can explain why NC from cobalt suck that much at objective (and in general) : 20% of them are busy shooting ally.
  20. BorgUK1of9