Cobalt Population ..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Orakel, Aug 11, 2017.

1. ridicOne

Surprisingly non of the white knights have gone over there to give people the rundown on how Vanu is still OP and perfectly fine. Anyone that really cared to try to help fix the issues with VS are no longer around and probably don't really care anymore. I don't really care that much either at this point is why I have no interested in wall text replies because there are two stats that we can look at still to this day. Those being population and well it's still declining and VS has been the overall lowest, once upon a time the king of pop.

People will say Vanu is easymode and just from my point of view with all the changes that have happened, I would say there are definitely not anymore. You can make assumptions based on your own view but have you looked from all sides with enough experience to make a judgement that's not biased. The game has issues, all games have issues but you can't deny that they exist. Within that knowledge how can you improve the game overall and find ways to lessen the blow of these hazards.

When something doesn't fit at all within the game mechanics and breaches out on it's own level of superiority of an aspect of the game in which nothing else in the game does. There is a design flaw and people will complain. Yes people want differences I do as well but some of the differences in this game don't help the game as a whole. Some people will die trying to save there perceived playstyle with threats but don't really see how the outcome of it all really doesn't help the game as a whole.

I hope people take time to reflect because I'd say the way the game is going we're lucky to still be playing it today.
  2. Orakel

Any probs lil Diggy ? Its not my fault VS has so much brainless&ignorant ppls ..
  3. Orakel

Right we have Friday evening 23:44 GMT+1 and VS having 29% world pop while NC having 40% ..
  4. Orakel

Saturday morning 10:20 GMT+1 NC having alrdy 37% world pop vs 29% VS pop ..
  5. DIGGSAN0

well at least you could give some....constructive critic without insulting people.
    you know...the ones which helps improving ;)

Also do the people a favor and stop with these imense teamkilling sprees.

i mean you don't improve the playerbase with just insulting the people....you should grab few people and show them how it is done correctly, nearly every day i go online i also visit the VR training room and i give people advices to improve themselves...i instructed many many people there and do my part to let the people know how Planetside2 works.

But meanwhile on the other side in the Yellchat there is always flaming from you...you should do something agains that...maybe talk to people, let them learn, show them things.
  6. velie12

and just a few hours before that we had more pop, plz use some decent data rather than random timestamps. A difference of ~2% can easily be compensated
  7. BorgUK1of9

So Cobalt pop is there or there abouts VS NC TR, VS are maybe 1-2% off at times.

Miller VS pop is average 25% VS to 37% NC and 37% TR, this means the VS on Miller can do sod all but defend, it gets boring and this means ppl are jumping to TR or NC or leaving.

Cobalt VS versus Miller VS - Cobalt VS are a lot more randoms, the outfits dont seem to recruit, on times I have led the command channel is silent, This is quite the opposite on Miller.

The major difference between the servers is there is something very suspect about Cobalt, there are a lot of BR chars lower than 10 that are clearly experience players, almost like DBG are banning cheaters on mass and they keep coming back using different email addresses. On Cobalt compared to Miller (where most players are BR120) the number of HS is stupid from BR7 level chars the number of times I see ppl start shooting at doors just before someone enters when there is no radar detection up.
  8. Orakel

Omg lil Diggi why you dont explain new ppls how to play infiltrator, because its all you know about this game ... you instructed just newbies rofl its not so hard or dat cheater guy from Steam ( dont remember his nick ) :D Also enjoy your dead outfit :D :D
  9. Orakel

We have same problem on Cobalt its 17:41 GMT+1 VS pop 27%, TR 35% and NC 37% .. its geting boring here too ...but the question is why NC having 37%+ world pop.
  10. velie12

Pop is usually fine during primetime which starts roughly around 19:00 CEST. And I also heard MBn fell apart so NC pop might decrease a bit if we're lucky.
  11. DIGGSAN0

First of all, the "Cheaterguy" is no cheaterguy, he is a fulltimed employee at writing scripts at Autohotkey, which is a program to write Macros. There are even some threads i wrote about Autohotkey in this forum...but you just come here to complain:D

Second, EXACTLY this is why nobody wants to play with you anymore, you where always complaining, teamkilling people out of anger and to be honest with you.....you simply dishonored the name of our Outfit, i am more than happy to never see such a negative aspect of the game ever again.

You may be Battle Rank 120 with your main "VivaColonia" but you are not able to play in a Team...not even slightly.

Third and last,
    I wish you good luck in the future finding people to play with that crappy and negative attidude
  12. FLHuk

Someone using AHK in PS2 is not cheating, brilliant :D
  13. DIGGSAN0

I never said i use Autohotkey for Planetside2, i have a Logitech G600 for that.

To explain the whole story:

It all began where we met the Player called Klobuerstchen in Cobalt server, that dude did seem so spongy and nearly everyone was unable to kill the guy:)

I came to the conclusion to explore the wide web of the world.
    I did found out pretty much stuff that people do in PS2...one of them was using Macros, macros like ADAD spamm and bugging hitbox under the Map and also negate the Cone of Fire bloom but firing 10%slower (there is a Thread here with a good Discussion with Iridar51).

I WOULD be able to do such things with my mouse (but i just use it for my beamer so i do not destroy my equipment with Mousespamm lol :D) but other people didn't had the Mouse so i decided to write a AHK programm for everyone to even that out so everyone had the opportunity to be as good as the people who do.

Thus PromptCriticalSOE (one of the Devs in PS2) said "In general, AHK Scripts are fine, as long you aren't moving the mouse" on the official Reddit site of PS2

So indeed i have the right to do so and keep doing it.
  14. FLHuk

There's a massive difference between "It's ok" and "We can't detect what they're doing" ;)
  15. Towie

Well this thread is going a bit awry.

So if I understand this right - AHK is fine if you don't move the mouse, yet AHK can do things (like timing / character movement) that can give a definite advantage to the user.
    However - this same advantage can be replicated with the myriad of 'clever' mouse/keyboard software out there, so it's all fine.

I can't help but feeling this is flawed reasoning - i'd much rather DBG focus on the exploits that these things can create (like ADADspam / hitbox into ground etc. etc.) and do more to level the playing field; they have gone to great lengths to prevent other cheats I just don't see how this is much different.
  16. velie12

Wait he is VivaColonia? in that case I suggest to stop replying to this thread, since he is an *******. He is constantly ranting at teammates and outfits
    • Up x 3
  17. AtckAtck

Wait a Moment... You really complain about vanu Pop on Cobalt?!
    Maybe try to Play TR for a month or so and watch how glorious it is to be the punching bag for nc and vanu, while they systematically ignore each other.
    It's really great fun to always Play against 2/3 of the world Pop...
    Thanks to the new Pop "Balance" System the empire that gets a full blown assault from the other 2 cannot defend. And that is Happening on Cobalt on a daily Basis.
    If you take a look that the map, anytime of the day, all you can see is that the big fights are against TR.
    Often i see big bases, where if it where a TR base there would be gigantic zerg, but if it is nc/vs front, nothing. Maybe a 1-12 fight.
    This is just not funny anymore.
    • Up x 1
  18. Towie

So then you would expect TR to lose all the alerts ?

Except that - for August, prime time, here are the stats:
    NC - 17
    TR - 16
    VS - 15

I play all three factions on Cobalt - it honestly feels pretty even (to me) and most alerts can go either way until the dying minutes.
  19. Phoenix_Yih

Just look at Connery, TR hits over 45% POP everyday and TR won about a half of all alerts! That sucks! I think TR is OP and OP, yep, overpopulation and overpower.
    You know, population could change everything in the PS2. So, imbalanced POP will kill a faction even the game. The only way to make it better is remake POP balance part.
    IMO, players should be forbidden to enter the faction when the faction is over 35% POP whatever the server is full or not, that will run players to enjoy a new experience and the question is sloved.
  20. NXR1

I dont know about how other servers are but I stopped playing VS on Emerald because the players are so toxic, the mic chat is just non stop someone yelling about how everyone is an idiot and should kill themselves, every single battle.