Best ESF Dogfighters

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by PureSalad, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PureSalad

You are most likely the only person other than StrikerVulsine that I literally do not pay attention too.
  2. PureSalad

He's waiting for Tinman77 to find him one.
  3. KidApathy

i'm 50k from BR99.. but that 99-100 is like 1.3M, around now is when i'm slapping myself for not having 50% premium till BR76 and wishing i had been running boosts from the start.. IT SHOULD BE OVER FML

http://www.planetside-universe.com/character.php?stats=Cajual&tab=Charts

I much prefer killing NC as you can see.
    • Up x 2
  4. SpaceMilk

5. SpaceMilk

Yeah but he made the thread.
    It is like this:
    You buy a building and put a PUBLIC restroom in there. If people start using it and jack it up, it IS still your restroom.
  6. KidApathy

50k from 99. read what i said baddie
  7. SpaceMilk

I am talking about what it shows on your profile, "baddie."
  8. Shahz

LOL so much hostility in the pilot community

I <3 you all though (partially ****)
  9. KidApathy

Spacemilk, your obsession with myself and the Pretentious outfit has grown old.. your attacks lack any sense. go away.

Oh, and peep the sig fodder.
  10. PureSalad

It's much easier killing the NC. Totally agree.
    Don't mistake the personalities of the top tier ESF pilots with everyone in this thread. I have yet to come across anyone on Jaeger, near or at a top tier level that is hostile. Other than maybe Rocketchicken but I still don't hear much about him other than Exploit and Griefer for his own personal amusement, but we all most likely know that by now.
  11. SpaceMilk

Even if I never knew you, and I had no history with you, I would have made the same response.
  12. RodKimble

It is in my opinion that pilots are the best players in this game. Pilots nowadays are so skillful that BR20 infantry have done nothing but complain about how people like Sylas, CommanderV, Missfrenzy, RegimeTR, Codeak, Jedae, Nevesnet, Puresalad(I haven't faced you on equal terms yet), some VS guy called Nerashi or something, and AIpappy(even though he ALWAYS shoots me in the back), and other amazing pilots do nothing but absolutely demolish the unskillful zerg infantry in every territory and every mission they attempt to accomplish. Although people like Sylas and Nevesnet are complete dbags (only people I've talked to), I respect their skills and this is something every good pilot should accept and acknowledge. That being said, the only pilots everyone should not respect are ROCKETCHICKEN and Dson. They chose to exploit the repair tool glitch and forfeit any respect they deserved. ROCKETCHICKEN is a good pilot, but I will never accept him as a pilot because of the BS he decided to pull on everyone.
    • Up x 1
  13. PureSalad

Nerhesi*

I believe the top tier pilots are most likely the best players in the game even as infantry or in a ground vehicle.

I do however think that specialty players that only do one specific role will always be dominate in that role.

It's quite amazing watching and performing high level of skill bombing runs in a liberator or ESF compared to a standard pilot.
  14. RodKimble

The only exception I would make is Cajual. He's not the best pilot but I dare anyone to take him 1v1 on the ground. He will win 100% of the time. And I'm not just saying this because I'm in the same outfit as him. I've been playing FPS games for years (mostly Xbox) and have never seen anyone on PC dominate as much as him. I would however challenge his candy-*** on console. That's right Caj. Come at me bro.
  15. PureSalad

He has a decked out Heavy. It's hard to compete vs a stacked TR Heavy with great aim.
  16. NC_agent00kevin

I rode with Sylas once and wow...I was manning the bulldog on the back. Did some crazy stuff, and amazingly enough I was able to effectively gun. Even wiped out a couple Scythes with it. Its on video too :D

Ive seen some other guys doing some fancy flying but I didnt get their names.

I accidentally figured out how to fly backwards for a short time in a Reaver today. Going to have to hone it and use it in dogfights in the future.
  17. RodKimble

You can make any excuse you want for how Cajual is so successful as his heavy. The things you can't make excuses for his how good his accuracy and reaction times are.
  18. PureSalad

Where did I make a excuse?

Practice Practice Pratice. Good luck.
  19. Error-G37

It makes me sad knowing that over the summer ill be living in Hong Kong without my gaming computer and I won't have many opportunities to fly. I'm going to be so rusty by the end of it :(
  20. Maer

Cajual dies to C4 just fine. So do the four or five engineers latched to his MAX crotch.
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.