About the new MAX AV nerf...

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by MaCritz, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Lucidius134

IMO

Comets w/ ZOE are an issue
    Fractures are an issue not just for AI (dat velocity+ROF)

Pounders are in a good spot.3 Direct hits are very hard to do. Especially without lockdown's ROF + projectile velocity boost.
    Falcons are in an awful spot. Not just for AI though I mean for Anti-MAX. I dont care about the AI but yeah, Falcons suck.
    IDK about Ravens or Vortex.
  2. S0LAR15

What......I don't even.....my god
  3. Bungee

Has anyone mentioned that the fracture is actually pretty bad as an AV weapon?
  4. Botji

So I am wrong then?
    It doesnt take 2 slugs instead of 4-5 to kill a default infantry up to 10m and it doesnt take 3 slugs to kill up to 30m?

You can fire 2 shots at a time, the 2nd "shot" you do can kill pretty much anyone in close combat with little to no reaction time. I guess a NC MAX that can instantly kill people farther away than 30m and has more ammo and/or shorter reload times wouldnt be insanely OP then.

I dont use MAXes that often but my NC MAX has the shield ability because just like the guy I quoted said they have a long reload and few shots. Its unfortunate that the NC MAX doesnt have an ability to safely reload like, behind a shield or something.
  5. DocteurVK

Prove it !
  6. Pikachu

I think its the best.
  7. Bungee

Not sure how to do that.. Can you please drive a bunch of vehicles in front of my fracture max?

Seriously.. the damage output is pretty low and you have to remain exposed to empty the clip.

If we were just to reclassify this as an AI weapon would that make people happy?

(don't answer that :p )

Anyway I'm going away to make a post of which weapons aren't even worthy of a nerf thread and the pounder will top that list
  8. DocteurVK

Other threads already exist for that, no need for creating one more ;).
    • Up x 1