Server Downtime for Hotfix December 20, 2013 6AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Dec 20, 2013.

1. kadney

The servers seem to be UP again. Now get into the game and eat my bullets! :D

Thank you for the work SOE! :) 8:25 p.m. over here but still 2-3 hours left to play. :)
  2. CaptainClean

Come on SOE you cant release a fix that brings back a log-in-bug again and again and again. Its allways the same. Shouldnt you allready know that you have many ppl stuck in the loading screen after your "fixes"? You should be able to prevent that in the first place.... I'm paying for that game so do your job a bit more carefull.....
    • Up x 1
  3. ibosh

If our weapons are so much better I doubt we are crying.. Sounds to me like you are =D maybe IF you got better you wouldnt have to complain about it. =p
  4. TRick Shot

Login also broken for me here. 96% and no further.
    • Up x 2
  5. MaxDamage

Addresses pretty much every major complaint I'd read since the patch.
    Props.
  6. qlum

Since the servers are down during double xp during EU prime-time I think its time to give us a quadruple xp day as compensation XD
  7. Snoozzzer

Can we please, have triple XP from now till new years? Pwease? This downtime is kinda at the worst time

And we understand that it's totally not planned and you guys are doing everything to fix eeet.

And triple XP would be a nice little bonus once it all comes back
  8. cawsking555

settings have rolled back to pre omfg page
  9. TRick Shot

What happens when you test Hot-fixes and Eggnog at the same time!
  10. AirSuicide

e

Um.. Your NC everything you own should be Default Blue in some manner that can't be changed so people know your NC.
  11. Jaronallus

Was able to log in- game crashed when I brought up map.

Logged in again- SERVER DISCONNECTED. Seriously?
  12. AirSuicide

First off, and Personally, ESF's are intended to shoot air targets, Not Decimate ground targets, I thought all the nurfs to you all over the last year to attempt to drill this home would have gotten through to you all, yet you all continually use ESF's more for anti ground, then anti air as they are intended....

Stop complaining about your nurfed anti ground capabilities, ESF's are NOT INTENDED TO BE AN ANTI GROUND PLATFORM!!!. (The devs have said this in every single patch nurfing your all's ability to damage ground targets) If you all keep useing ESF's as they are "NOT INTENDED" SOE will probably ensure you do about 0 damage to anything on the ground eventually.

The Liberator, is the Anti ground Air vehicle. As is the Galaxy (Which is really a Mix) If you want to be an air pilot, and kill ground targets, fly one of those. If you like flying your ESF, stop complaining about a function it's not even intended for.

Before you cause SOE to take even more notice and nurf us all even more.
  13. SE7ENofN9NE

This would be believable if it weren't for ESFs having a weapon (1000 certs/top tier) SPECIFICALLY for shooting ground targets....
  14. AirSuicide

Actually the bassie is still better then Pre PUO2 as someone already pointed out.
    • Up x 1
  15. Santondouah

NCs that do no love challenge have rerolled TR/VS for long ;)
  16. AirSuicide

The Dumbfire rockets are not meant for ground targets, they are meant for Libs and Gals. What you choose to shoot them at is well... Up to you.

Also, even IF the ESF's have/Had an anti ground weapon (A "Single" anti ground weapon), It IS FOR annoying and harassing heavies and maxes and tanks with anti air capability, the weapon is not meant to decimate entire squads of tanks, Infantry and Maxes or be your one shot kill cert farmer, It's meant to deter their intent to shoot you down, nothing more.

As the devs have said repeatedly, It was NEVER and NEVER has been their intention for an ESF to be used as an Anti ground platform.
  17. Llyd_ApDicta

Stuck in 96% loading screen. This is just amazing. You would think SOE learn from their mistakes in the past, but obviously that is not the case.
    Now everone is going to head off to their holidays and leave the world with their three quarter broken game. Just like last year.... Epic!
    • Up x 3
  18. Sramos58

loading is now taking fffoooorrreeevvveeerrrrr
    • Up x 1
  19. BlaxicanX

Stuck in 96% as well.

Sigh.
  20. pavelman

Your game has ceased to show signs of functioning.:(

launch starter - true
    login profile - true
    start game - true