Server Downtime for Hotfix December 20, 2013 6AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Drakton

I've only been to successfully log in one day this entire week. So as far as I'm concerned, you owe me quite a bit of offline cert points. I haven't been able to log in each day to normally claim them. And, why do you keep saying all the servers are up? Can't get in to my characters, as it just spins while trying to enter the world. This is a gigantic joke and you need to reimburse my benefits I pay for as a yearly subscriber.
  2. James Lyon

While your all complaining about nothing, Vanu got so over nerfed its a joke, Zoe excluded.
  3. Eccentricity

Yes, please do this.
  4. CorruptedVenom

Nods head in agreement.
  5. Mbui

At what point does it begin to dawn on folks that large patches are counter productive? How about patching, at most, 2 things? If successful, then the next day, patch another 2 things, etc. etc.
  6. TheAltoonaWiseman

you know, theres a guy that has to read all these posts and make sure the children dont cuss or talk about obama or fight amongst themselves.
    days like this, THATS the guy I feel bad for.
    • Up x 1
  7. Mbui

Nah, it's good Rnglish practice for them.
    • Up x 2
  8. SprintingGhost

Oh, lol, didn't see that one
    i do have a PDW but i didn't notice lal
  9. deelybobber

well, just another day of wishing for more than 96%...
    • Up x 1
  10. Styrkr

I've been having issues with this for some time now. With a ping of 32ms, I should have been as accurate as my aim. HEADS UP: My Blackjack is comin' out!
  11. kadney

I think more people on the testserver would help a lot aswell.
    The community cried for a testserver for months and SOE gave us one. Guess what? No matter when you go there as a european, if it's 10 o'clock or midnight, it's always a ghostplanet* with max. 20 players on all continents together.. :rolleyes:
    I would love to test stuff there if there were people to play with..
  12. Game Tips And More

Gah! You beat me to it! LOL

[IMG]

I was making this to share for fun as part of joining "The 96 Club"...

Not a dig against SOE - I know you guys are working hard! :D
    • Up x 2
  13. kadney

Wow, now I manage to get to the characterscreen! :) Not further yet, but still progress! :D
  14. Ziporama

Got past the 96% and it found my character again but now the login button just spins and nothing happens...
  15. Eccentricity

Yep: [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  16. Ixll

Cant they just fix the damn game, all of these holiday updates I can do without if it means the game will work again!! First the servers are down...now everyone is stuck at 96% load...cmon SOE...give us the gift we really want! The ability to play planetside again!!
    • Up x 1
  17. GearsOfWaR

after i finally passed 96% i got to my character screen , now i am stuck at logging in button o_O
  18. deelybobber

Got to say, this seems like typical SOE environment. Feels just like the good old days with SWG.
  19. J'Dinkalage Morgoone

Are people actually able to login currently or is everyone getting stuck at login?

Last SOE update was forever ago. If a paying client asks when your product will be working, you owe it to them to say as best as you can.

Tell us something, some of us have our weekend to plan and need to know if we should be drinking heavily already.
  20. BaconSpanking

Kinda funny to read that TR and VA cry out loud about nerving.

In what world are you? A Vulcan mini gun on a harasser taking out a battle tank? What joke was that.
    Or the VA Max and TR Max and their ueber weapons for long range while the TR is stuck at 6 meters ...

Or the VA tanks that can drive everywhere and hit extremely accurate and well while driving ...

Give me break stop crying and learn to fight better.